Twitter: Cedrick Wilson called up to 53 from practice squad

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
How? Was he not allowed to get picked up off our practice squad? He’s been on it for about 2 weeks and no one signed him. I’m still shocked at how much guys overrate PS talent but I guess it is what it is.
Did you make that statement before he got called up? Naw. That’s why.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
There’s number 1 receivers and number ONE receivers. Juju is like Davonte Parker not like Amari. Learn the difference
You just compared Juju to Parker....

You need to learn football my dude

It's funny you say Juju is not Amari
Juju as WR1- 81 yards per game
Amari as Cowboys #1- 80 yards per game

Last edited:

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
That would pace him for around 1250 yards for 16 games.... or the 13th most in the league last season.

Okay then. Lol

Talk about not knowing what you're talking about at all.

Yes... is that your justification for saying he isnt a WR1? That's pretty damn weak. Lmao
Wait are you saying Cooper wasnt a WR1 for us last year?

I'm really not surprised you tucked tail and ran lol
@Alexander

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I'm really not surprised you tucked tail and ran lol
@Alexander
So basically your point is that at that pace, he is like Robert Woods? He's not a WR1 either. 1250 yards for a WR on team that passes a lot is not that much of an achievement. That is even less than Smith-Shuster had last season. Without Brown, he is facing a lot more adversity.

QuincyCarterEra

Reaction score
So basically your point is that at that pace, he is like Robert Woods? He's not a WR1 either. 1250 yards for a WR on team that passes a lot is not that much of an achievement. That is even less than Smith-Shuster had last season. Without Brown, he is facing a lot more adversity.

So basically my point is he is on pace to have the 12 most receiving yards relative to last season. You can cherry pick Robert Woods if you'd like, sure. Hilton, Allen, and AB are all there too. Lol

Was Amari Cooper not a WR1 last year for us?