Twitter: Cedrick Wilson called up to 53 from practice squad

stilltheguru

Reaction score
They obviously need to pay Cooper but there is nothing wrong with Gallup.

He was a rookie last season and acclimated to the NFL better than many rookie WRs including many 1st round picks.

Teams in the modern era need 1A & 1B type WRs. They days of Mike Irvin and some dudes is gone unless the team has an elite TE.
Didn’t say anything was wrong with him. He’s just not a guy I’m willing to say is good enough to get rid of Amari

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
Projecting his entire season catch total based on his best game as a pro?

Yeah, that's smart.
Ya,I was ,,,:huh:,,,with that conceptual equator system, now, if dude would boil down the receivers production average from say? A 4 game aggregate, that might prove to be of worthwhile reading interesto_O

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Will the team release Wilson in a week or two when Austin is ready?

Who is more likely to be claimed by another team- Covington or Wilson?
That's a neat kaleidoscope to be looking thru, as Wilson could quickly place Austin's casing-liner on the chopping block thru his superior play.

That would hinge on whether a franchise needed an lb or wr bad enough, and if a franchises defense is continuously getting gashed on the ground,That linebacker is gone quicker than 1 outta' a blue million wr

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I guess he will be the "long" punt returner when there is a big field in front of him.

Cobb may continue to do the short field duties.

Melonfeud

Reaction score
Yer' expo
You are not the guru if you expected Ju Ju to have 12 rec for 168 yds and 2 td against the NE Patriots. Anybody with an inkling of football knowledge would know that's not happening. But I guess that explains the well over 3,000 post with under a thousand likes.
:facepalm: you under .500 as a poster on this site.

Yer' blatantly exposing the true moronically mental make-up residing within yer' dumb*** :lmao: when attempting to point out a fellow members "posts to likes" ratio,all the while, being far too piss ignorant in knowing he who which you think yer lordin' it over on ,has been a forum sites member, from within a year or two, since it first became into existence,,, and,,,dumb***,,, that little "likey" tabulation casing-liner was an forum sites afterthought ,implemented around 2011 or so,,,SHEESE,what a bufoon from MAROON:rolleyes:

o_O:lmao:o_O

Oz-of-Cowboy-Country

Reaction score
Yer' expo

Yer' blatantly exposing the true moronically mental make-up residing within yer' dumb*** :lmao: when attempting to point out a fellow members "posts to likes" ratio,all the while, being far too piss ignorant in knowing he who which you think yer lordin' it over on ,has been a forum sites member, from within a year or two, since it first became into existence,,, and,,,dumb***,,, that little "likey" tabulation casing-liner was an forum sites afterthought ,implemented around 2011 or so,,,SHEESE,what a bufoon from MAROON:rolleyes:

o_O:lmao:o_O
My bad. Now I know, thanks for the info. I just thought the guy never had anything interesting to say. But saying Ju Ju is struggling after playing the Pat's is still questionable. Especially after he put up pro bowl numbers last year.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Untitled-1.jpg