Twitter: Cedrick Wilson is likely gone

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score

If we lose Wilson and cut Cooper, then I've got to hope we're planning on making Pollard the slot receiver. That gets him on the field a lot more than he has been and opens up some things that the offense can do. I'm actually hoping that we see more of Pollard no matter what, though.

Bowdown27

Reaction score
Maybe this will give them more incentive to work out something with coop.

Mr_437

Reaction score
The Cowboys market for him is too small, of course, Wilson is priced out. Clarence needs to hold his reports until he can give us the real numbers offered. Noah Brown signed for cheap that's why he's coming back.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Sad. I liked Wilson. He was coming along. I wonder what kind of offers he is getting. He can throw the ball also.

Mannix

Reaction score
OMG....so is Turner not coming back? Please don't tell me that they think Brown can be a starter!!! This team is gonna be sooooo *&*$*()* terrible!!!!

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
This is true.

He didn't really do much until his contract year. I love Wilson and hate to see him go. But I can't overpay
Yeah I’m a fan of the guy and his ability to throw the football….but I just don’t see a reason why you should invest highly in a 3rd receiver when I can get a guy just as good or better in the draft…which is also my argument for letting Schultz walk but Cowboys have other plans there for some reason.

Reactions: G2