Twitter: Cedrick Wilson is likely gone

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
I think the team has hopes that Turner has enough promise to produce pretty well, given the opportunity. He did well in limited use.

Turner was a starter in Seattle for a short time too. He's a better receiver than a lot of people think.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
If we lose Cedrick Wilson that will be another big loss to our receiving corp. He made some terrific plays this past season, he may be better than Gallup. As for Gallup he might not even be ready at the start of next season. He had two significant injuries. Not sure he can stay healthy.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
If we lose Cedrick Wilson that will be another big loss to our receiving corp. He made some terrific plays this past season, he may be better than Gallup. As for Gallup he might not even be ready at the start of next season. He had two significant injuries. Not sure he can stay healthy.

This is a strong receiver class. I imagine we draft multiple receivers.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This is a strong receiver class. I imagine we draft multiple receivers.

Not sure we draft two receivers with all the help we need on the OL/DL and at linebacker if we lose LVE. We may be forced to use Parsons off the edge a lot. LB could end up being a big need.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Not sure we draft two receivers with all the help we need on the OL/DL and at linebacker if we lose LVE. We may be forced to use Parsons off the edge a lot. LB could end up being a big need.

You're right about LB being a big need. They'll probably look at some tier 2 and tier 3 free agents to fill out some of those spots.

OL, LB, WR, DE, S and TE will all need to be draft priorities. The good news is, bpa works well in that scenario. There's not a lot of positions on the team you look at and feel we're 100% set at.

fivetwos

Reaction score
Guess we will need to remove from the play book where Wilson catches a pass downfield then flings it out of bounds.

Unfortunate.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
That had more to do with missing half the season and Wilson getting a chance to play more than it did with being a contract year.
This was supposed to say "with Gallup missing half the season". "Gallup" is kind of a key word - not sure how I skipped that. Must be my lightening fingers on the keyboard and the computer just couldn't keep up.