Twitter: Cedrick Wilson to Dolphins

J_Allen

Reaction score
We'll be fine. Malik Turner can take over his production. We just need to resign him. I am certain that Lamb and Gallop can step up... Dak does a lot better spreading the ball around anyway.

Reactions: CWR

RonWashington

Reaction score
This play by Wilson was a thing of beauty. I really hate losing him. The Cowboys offense is getting worse by the day. Dak may have his work cut out for him bouncing back next season.

Basically 2/3 of your receiving corps is in other cites . I can understand letting Cooper at that price go but it’s hard to understand Wilson not being brought back at what Miami is paying him . Now WR is like the O & D lines , have to draft one who can actually play . Simi Fehoko did absolutely nothing to improve this team .

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Basically 2/3 of your receiving corps is in other cites . I can understand letting Cooper at that price go but it’s hard to understand Wilson not being brought back at what Miami is paying him . Now WR is like the O & D lines , have to draft one who can actually play . Simi Fehoko did absolutely nothing to improve this team .

Losing two of our top four receivers is going to make us better next season. Cooper and Wilson combined for 14 TDs in 2021. Wilson had 6 TDs in only four starts.

RonWashington

Reaction score
Wilson out of the ones who have left is the one they should have kept . And that includes Gregory .