Twitter: Cedrick Wilson to Dolphins

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
This would be ok if we were going to draft a receiver in the first round but that's not our primary need. Oh wait need might not matter.:facepalm:

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Not a surprise. Also happy Wilson went to an AFC team. Wish him the best.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Not sure why fans are surprised........he's only 4th or 5th option for us

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Not a number 3 at the price hes about to get

I still think the smart move for Dallas is to make Pollard the No. 3 receiver. Of course, we still need to draft some depth, especially with Gallup coming off knee surgery.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Our passing game just took another big hit. Ced stepped up and made some great plays this past season. It could be argued he’s better than Michael Gallup.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
This play by Wilson was a thing of beauty. I really hate losing him. The Cowboys offense is getting worse by the day. Dak may have his work cut out for him bouncing back next season.

Loso86

Reaction score
I still think the smart move for Dallas is to make Pollard the No. 3 receiver. Of course, we still need to draft some depth, especially with Gallup coming off knee surgery.
Perhaps, IF they intend to play zeke. Otherwise just move him around and draft one of these burners

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
Perhaps, IF they intend to play zeke. Otherwise just move him around and draft one of these burners

Not sure why they wouldn't play Zeke. Pollard deserves more snaps than he received last year and he's not going to get them at the expense of the high-paid starter.

Loso86

Reaction score
Not sure why they wouldn't play Zeke. Pollard deserves more snaps than he received last year and he's not going to get them at the expense of the high-paid starter.
Yea no I agree. I just don't trust Moore to do...more lol

blueblood70

Reaction score
Not for what he’s about to get
hes about to get 8-10 so he most likely what #2 to that AL wr?

dude front line starter money is 20+, hop makes 27mil let that sink In AC 20 Thomas 21 JJ 21 10 is chump change for 2 or even 3 for that matter if they can produces well that not a lot now adays,