Twitter: Cedrick Wilson to Dolphins

DFWJC

Reaction score
From Cooper, Lamb, Gallup, Wilson to Lamb, Gallup coming off an ACL, likely a forced high pick in the draft and Brown/Turner.

Talk about a step back in talent at the WR position.
Probably, yes. But maybe not as bad as it seems. Depends on Gallups recovery and who else we add.

Last year top 4 WR/TEs (by stats)
  1. Lamb (1102)
  2. Cooper (865)
  3. Shultz (808)
  4. Wilson (602)

This year
  1. Lamb (guessing 1300-1400)
  2. Gallup (guessing 750-850)
  3. Shultz (guessing 800)
  4. FA or draft (need a 600+ guy)
and we could end up adding a 700+ player, but would not count on it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Cowboys need to use that extra 5th round pick they got from the Browns for Amari Cooper to bundle it with the Cowboys late 2nd round pick to move up into the early 2nd round to draft Jameson Williams and his 4.39 speed...

Adiba1977

Reaction score
Cowboys need to use that extra 5th round pick they got from the Browns for Amari Cooper to bundle it with the Cowboys late 2nd round pick to move up into the early 2nd round to draft Jameson Williams and his 4.39 speed...

Need speed guy for sure. Should be top priority when drafting wr. Need speed guy.

TheGoat73

Reaction score
Doesn’t seem like much does it. Jerry was upset he didn’t catch that 4th quarter bomb would have taken the lead against SF . I wasn’t too thrilled myself .
I thought it sounded like an awful lot honestly for a 3rd WR.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
i wish we would get a speed guy but like a big DT we just don't draft those types.

plasticman

Reaction score
How much of Wilson's success was due to the attention other WR's were receiving?

He was constantly being covered by the defense's #3 CB or a safety. It will be interesting to see if his productivity matches the expectation of his contract.

jwooten15

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wow, the Cowboys weren’t willing to give Wilson $8 million/yr? They better have a damn plan at WR because wannabe #1 CeeDee and Gimpy Gallup aren’t gonna cut it

Jfconrow

Reaction score
LOL.

What a huge fall off in WR talent from last season.

Can’t wait until we use a premium pick on a WR.

I don’t see it. I see them focusing on defense and building around Parsons/Diggs. The OL is in shambles and they took all the weapons away from Dak plus no RBs. I see them going DE, LB, RB then filling the holes in the 5th round WR, OL, etc. I could be totally wrong too but I’m seeing the identity as being a solid defense with Dak and a running game. I bet they can find a gem RB in the 3rd and 5th round.