Cee Dee's Interesting comments about last week

I just don’t understand why people are so hateful toward each other. It’s fine to disagree. In fact the diversity of thought here is what makes this place great. If you think someone is moronic, that’s fine but a person is unlikely to change another person’s mind by being hateful toward that person.

I get how frustrating it can be. You are trying to have a decent conversation and someone directs something personal toward you, it’s hard to overlook it. I can’t tell you how many times I have had to think really hard about saying something really ****** back toward them, because they have it coming, and trust me, as a lawyer, I know how to cut clean to the bone with words. But I usually just move on. It’s not worth arguing with someone not willing to listen.
I commend you kind sir. I think it’s the internet in general but you’re correct things in here get stupid
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,248
Messages
14,676,183
Members
24,228
Latest member
RfandinoFl88
Back
Top