CeeDee - “With my explosion and (Brandin) Cooks coming along, we’re about to get TP going.”

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I love this, CD's head is right where it needs to be.
That's what I'm saying. I just knew he was going to turn it up a notch after the bye. The guy truly is the best WR in the league right now. He should play like it.

He has the talent to be every bit as legendary as, dare I say, Micah Parsons. They will ultimately be mentioned in the same breath, as in being on the same level. As players, of course. I know we're all generally equal and all that.

DallasDW00ds0n

Reaction score
Pollard is arguably the worst gamble we took this offseason outside not adding Oline depth

Pass2Run

Reaction score
I was going to flex Rico since CAR is one of the worst run defenses, but McCarthy may force feed TP and limit Rico's touches.
If you need something a little extra, that's where Dowdle comes in because he's a bit more fresh right now.. It's a different role for Pollard. But he's not as bad as people are saying. They just want him healthy in January.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Take what the D gives! If they are playing 8 in the box throw the ball all day. When they lighten the box run the ball! Simple but smart.
Sorry, Captain, the NFL isn't that simple. For one thing, teams put 6 or 7 or 8 in the box, then drop some of those into coverage. They also blitz players that aren't in the box, including run blitzes.

NFL defenses are complex....

coult44

Reaction score
Good to see CeeDee focused on stats.
I’d like to see the brainwaves of a person who always finds the negative in any situation: I honestly would love to see it. I betntheybdonstidesns sħjwjsMy mind doesn’t work that way so I don’t know understand how y’all’s do.
Someone could say “It’s a wonderful day. The sky is blue, the sun is bright, the ocean is perfect, the bills are paid, and my entire family is healthy” And you would probably say but your hair is too blonde and your perfume doesn’t smell good.

Maverick84

Reaction score
I betntheybdonstidesns sħjwjsMy mind
should change your username to Colt 45

giphy-downsized-large.gif

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
CD is speaking with some absolute confidence, and that comes from proven production and success..

T-RO

Reaction score
I love this, CD's head is right where it needs to be.
With all respect...talking points are issued to players before interviews. CD didn't just suddenly get generous with his thoughts about Tony..."I Love You Man."

"He's my...Running Back..."

C'mon. Scripted stuff. Esp. in Dallas.

Last edited: