CeeDee - “With my explosion and (Brandin) Cooks coming along, we’re about to get TP going.”

Surfguy

Reaction score
So, Lamb and Cooks are going to run with TP with ball on their shoulders.

Oh yeah! That should work well. ;)

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’d like to see the brainwaves of a person who always finds the negative in any situation: I honestly would love to see it. I betntheybdonstidesns sħjwjsMy mind doesn’t work that way so I don’t know understand how y’all’s do.
Someone could say “It’s a wonderful day. The sky is blue, the sun is bright, the ocean is perfect, the bills are paid, and my entire family is healthy” And you would probably say but your hair is too blonde and your perfume doesn’t smell good.
Is that a counter argument? lol. If you get all warm and fuzzy from player bravado , then good for you. I don’t. Feel free to stalk someone who cares.

Last edited:

coult44

Reaction score
Is that a counter argument? lol. If you get all warm and fuzzy from player bravado , then good for you. I don’t.
Nope. It’s a question. I looked through several posts and notice you choose to pick out negative stuff quite often.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Nope. It’s a question. I looked through several posts and notice you choose to pick out negative stuff quite often.
I’ve been a fan since 1976. I’m entitled to my opinions and certainly don’t have to justify them to some anonymous twit on a chat board.

Flamma

Reaction score
If you need something a little extra, that's where Dowdle comes in because he's a bit more fresh right now.. It's a different role for Pollard. But he's not as bad as people are saying. They just want him healthy in January.
Isn't Rico listed as questionable? Or is that the new probable?

coult44

Reaction score
I’ve been a fan since 1976. I’m entitled to my opinions and certainly don’t have to justify them to some anonymous twit on a chat board.
Never on time did I say you weren’t. Are you old and grumpy, have a bad day, or are you just this way all the time? Look old man, have whatever opinions you want. Be negative every time you type if that kind of stuff tickles your butt and makes you jolly. IDGA… Just grow up and don’t call people names here every other day. That Anonymous twit might be the last one you get to try it on. He will just forward it over to the people who make those decisions…