Ceedee dealing with an ankle injury

CWR

Reaction score
Sit him Thursday. Four days rest on a bad ankle could turn a minor issue into a major one.

No, but I'd limit him depending on how the game is going. He gets 10 days after Thanksgiving.

That said MM is very conservative with injuries. If it's a concern I expect he would sit him.

I dont have a clue how this offense would look without him. I'd rather not find out on the holiday though.

JeffInDC

Reaction score
No, but I'd limit him depending on how the game is going. He gets 10 days after Thanksgiving.

That said MM is very conservative with injuries. If it's a concern I expect he would sit him.

I dont have a clue how this offense would look without him. I'd rather not find out on the holiday though.
Actually, they DON’T get 10 days - they play Seattle NEXT Thursday. THEN, they get 10 days to prepare for Philly

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
I say error on the side of caution and give him rest. Let the other WRs pick up the slack. I am confident they can handle it.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score

Now we see why WR should be 1 of our top 3 picks in next year's draft. CeeDee definitely needs another stud WR to be paired with for the future. It would help CeeDee and our Offense for years to come, especially during situations like now.

CWR

Reaction score
Amari Cooper wouldve came out the game and missed the next 3 if the same thing happened to him…

Yeah cause didn't he miss like TWO games while he was a Cowboy? Of which were due to a BS policy.

CWR

Reaction score
Now we see why WR should be 1 of our top 3 picks in next year's draft. CeeDee definitely needs another stud WR to be paired with for the future. It would help CeeDee and our Offense for years to come, especially during situations like now.

Cooks is a rental and Gallup ain't it. I don't believe Tolbert is either. We need another difference maker for sure. Although my preference is probably beefing up the line. I'd be thrilled with a stud wr.

Plankton

Reaction score

The Cowboys play the Seahawks the following Thursday, so no, he doesn't get 10 days after Thanksgiving.