Ceedee dealing with an ankle injury

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
No, but I'd limit him depending on how the game is going. He gets 10 days after Thanksgiving.

That said MM is very conservative with injuries. If it's a concern I expect he would sit him.

I dont have a clue how this offense would look without him. I'd rather not find out on the holiday though.
I agree. We want to win this game, so if he's healthy he needs to play until we have a comfortable lead.

cowboybish

Reaction score
CD has to play every game - the offense falls apart if he isn't active. You don't rest him against an inferior opponent - this team isn't good enough to do that.
I disagree. Rest him and we should still beat the skins.

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
No, but I'd limit him depending on how the game is going. He gets 10 days after Thanksgiving.

That said MM is very conservative with injuries. If it's a concern I expect he would sit him.

I dont have a clue how this offense would look without him. I'd rather not find out on the holiday though.
I’m pretty sure they have a regular week schedule and play next Thursday night as well.

Reactions: CWR

Mr_437

Reaction score
Sit him Thursday. Four days rest on a bad ankle could turn a minor issue into a major one.
Has to be a strategy the Coaching staff discuss because these quick turnaround Thursday games leave a higher % of guys injured.

I think CeeDee plays because of who he is, but I'd for his reps to be limited and other guys step up, if they can.