CeeDee Lamb claims Brock Purdy wouldn't be successful if he didn't have offensive weapons

CowboysRule

Reaction score
How is this crazy? They asked his opinion on someone and he gave it. He never said he was a bad player. He said he likely would not be as successful without his offensive weapons. Are you suprised a WR thinks WR's are greatly related to the success of the QB? I swear a lot of the posters here have just gone crazy. Anytime someone on this team speaks, in the offseason at that, they think the world is about to explode. Just. Calm. Down.

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
How is this crazy? They asked his opinion on someone and he gave it. He never said he was a bad player. He said he likely would not be as successful without his offensive weapons. Are you suprised a WR thinks WR's are greatly related to the success of the QB? I swear a lot of the posters here have just gone crazy. Anytime someone on this team speaks, in the offseason at that, they think the world is about to explode. Just. Calm. Down.
Maybe its you that should calm down? Nobody said the world exploding lol.

Jarntt

Reaction score
Lamb?! This is not normal NFL behavior. It cannot be blamed on youth. They are all crazy!

https://firstsportz.com/nfl-news-ce...VOkruK3dt_82g8E57WSYfOQodZy51gmpKpfNFWPtndPUk
This was his quote:

No disrespect to Brock Purdy, but absolutely not. He’s a great player, he makes the right passes. Your first question before this one was, ‘If he went anywhere else, would he still lead these guys to the big game?’ I don’t think so but I do feel like he’s the perfect piece that’s needed in San Fran.”

what is so insane about what He said?

HabsCowboysOwn

Reaction score
They're attention-seeking loudmouths and they've been learning from the best in the business.

Cowboys owner Jerry Jones recovering from second hip replacement, will  attend opener | Sporting News

Mk2_Cowboys

Reaction score
Cee Dee is another choker In a long line of chokers of this franchise. Talks a lot, puts up big numbers against terrible teams and disappears in tough games. His drops contributed mightily to Dak’s mental a collapse against Greenbay.
‘I can’t wait until all these clowns are off the team and Jerry is gone. That’s the only chance this franchise has to build correctly and win a chip.

Chuck 54

Reaction score
You don’t hear any garbage like this and Parsons with his big mouth ever coming from the championship teams. Most professionals are focused on themselves and never talk poorly about other players’ abilities.

I guess if you can’t win a big game on the field, you try to win in social media.