CeeDee Lamb claims Brock Purdy wouldn't be successful if he didn't have offensive weapons

LysleE

Reaction score
This is what the Cowboys players do…they blame referees, diminish opposing players, claim they’re tired or burned out. Their family members even get into the act. There very well could be no animosity behind these remarks, but it is a poor reflection on the maturity of the team. Let your play speak for itself…no need to take comments public about other players…and if you’re going to talk smack…make sure your own house is in order.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Take care of your house then gossip about your neighbors.
Your House is a circus of incompetent overrated millionaires and billionaires!
Now as Kramer says..............you and the rest of that clown show!!!

1ee398ac-d586-4d5a-82a0-ccbf6744447c_text.gif

P.S. The last thing the Niners need is more incentive as they have made you the invisible man 3 times running!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score

Cmac

Reaction score
Cee Dee is another choker In a long line of chokers of this franchise. Talks a lot, puts up big numbers against terrible teams and disappears in tough games. His drops contributed mightily to Dak’s mental a collapse against Greenbay.
‘I can’t wait until all these clowns are off the team and Jerry is gone. That’s the only chance this franchise has to build correctly and win a chip.
........should I place Cee Dee as an early Fall Guy nominee for next season since he's about to get paid? That is a Fall Guy criteria box checked. Didn't see anything disparaging in his comments about Brock Purdy, since he was asked.

plymkr

Reaction score
This was his quote:

No disrespect to Brock Purdy, but absolutely not. He’s a great player, he makes the right passes. Your first question before this one was, ‘If he went anywhere else, would he still lead these guys to the big game?’ I don’t think so but I do feel like he’s the perfect piece that’s needed in San Fran.”

what is so insane about what He said?
Yeah I’m normally one to jump on players for talking about other team’s players but I see nothing wrong here. This does not sound like he has malicious intent or dogging Purdy. And I also would throw out no QB can be good without weapons. I like Lamb. Also think he’s immature at times but in this case I see nothing bad here.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Here's a fact - put Dak on that 9ers teams are they aren't playing in the super bowl.
No team in the NFL could carry DAKTRASH to the Super Bowl...............NONE!
Continue dreaming of a Ravens 2000 defense some of you ........... Dreaming is free and has no cap!!!!!

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I’m normally one to jump on players for talking about other team’s players but I see nothing wrong here. This does not sound like he has malicious intent or dogging Purdy. And I also would throw out no QB can be good without weapons. I like Lamb. Also think he’s immature at times but in this case I see nothing bad here.
Regardless of intent, talk is cheap. Easy.

MyFairLady

Reaction score
Instead of preparing for an opponent our players would prefer to podcast and sell protein powder. We are self absorbed attention seeking losers more concerned with our own brand and our bag when we should be leading the team. Pathetic.

Redline360

Reaction score
Guess he didn't watch the superbowl. Plus there's only maybe a true 3 maybe 4 quarterbacks who wouldn't be successful without a top tier offensive weapon at least in one sport.

Purdy did better then most projected. 255yards 1 TD 0 turnovers extended key drives and put his team up in OT for the win against one of the best defenses in football this year.

Also kind of won the game last week for them with his legs extending that key drive.

Is he limited? Sure
Is he on a vastly talented team? Sure
Is he trash....no

Bar the Bucs game CD your quarterback has been trash

He makes some great reads and throws and he's just started is first full healthy year.

Walker

Texas Ranger
Reaction score
This was his quote:

No disrespect to Brock Purdy, but absolutely not. He’s a great player, he makes the right passes. Your first question before this one was, ‘If he went anywhere else, would he still lead these guys to the big game?’ I don’t think so but I do feel like he’s the perfect piece that’s needed in San Fran.”

what is so insane about what He said?
Some people like to pick a few words and turn it into something else.