Video: CeeDee Lamb: Definitely Number One

DoctorChicken

Reaction score
I wonder if he’ll ever get any bigger. He looks a bit small compared to other guys.

But damn if he isn’t tough. He’s taken some big hits over the middle and always pops back up.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
I wonder if he’ll ever get any bigger. He looks a bit small compared to other guys.

But damn if he isn’t tough. He’s taken some big hits over the middle and always pops back up.
Looks to me like he has an extremely low body fat, that makes him look a bit smaller than other receivers, most of who aren't fat of course but do carry more weight to handle the pounding of the NFL and to be able to block. I think Cee Dee will bulk up a little with another off season of work...

viman96

Thread Killer
Reaction score
Because he wants to win a Super Bowl before he retires. No chance here with JJ large and in charge....EVER!

Can you name one 1st rd pick drafted by Dallas that did not sign a 2nd contract that Jerry wanted to keep?

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
Cee Dee is listed at 6'2 198 lbs. Jerry Rice was listed at 6'2 200 lbs. Not sure he needs to bulk up too much more or people will be whining about him being fat and losing explosiveness.

RonnieT24

Reaction score
Looks to me like he has an extremely low body fat, that makes him look a bit smaller than other receivers, most of who aren't fat of course but do carry more weight to handle the pounding of the NFL and to be able to block. I think Cee Dee will bulk up a little with another off season of work...

The kid's like 185 pounds. He's going to fill out to close to 200 by the time he's done.. I'm guessing he'll be up to 195 after a full NFL offseason nutrition program. Guys are always skinnier that first year than they are after they start working in an NFL program.

blueblood70

Reaction score
hes way out on a contract deal..3-5 years , Gallup is the tough decision soon..Trade AC of we need to and go youth

we have time

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
The kid's like 185 pounds. He's going to fill out to close to 200 by the time he's done.. I'm guessing he'll be up to 195 after a full NFL offseason nutrition program. Guys are always skinnier that first year than they are after they start working in an NFL program.

Yeah, no basket weaving classes to attend, they are now full time football players, what do they have to do but work out and eat?

:rolleyes:

INCowboysFan

Reaction score
He has 10 games of NFL tape and is probably the leading candidate for offensive rookie of the year. We could easily land 2 mid/late first rounders and a 3rd for him.
I disagree. Why on earth would we consider trading a future all-pro that we have on a cheap rookie deal for draft picks that may not work out? Some of these trade everybody ideas are ridiculous. We have a really good young player that looks like he will be elite. You don't trade that away.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I disagree. Why on earth would we consider trading a future all-pro that we have on a cheap rookie deal for draft picks that may not work out? Some of these trade everybody ideas are ridiculous. We have a really good young player that looks like he will be elite. You don't trade that away.

Why on Earth?

1. We are a bad team with far more needs than can be addressed in free agency under the cap.
2. We have plenty at WR without him
3. He is one of the teams few tradable assets.

You were probably one of the fans moaning about JJ trading Hershel Walker. After all, why on earth would we trade the best running back in the NFL!?