Twitter: CeeDee Lamb first impressions

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
Lamb is going to be a baller. You don't have to be an NFL Scout to watch the film on this guy and see his skills. He is a beauty to watch. As long as everyone stays health, including not getting the plague!!, it's a potential 5K season for Dak.

I can already see McCarthy putting his arm over Dak's shoulder, "Let me tell you about another young man I coached named Aaron Rogers...."

shabazz

Reaction score
"Top two plays of Cowboys first training camp practice: CeeDee Lamb one-handed grab from Dak Prescott in individual drills. Aldon Smith knocking down a Dak pass and almost intercepting it rushing off the right end in team drills"

Nice to see that Dakota is still as inaccurate as hes always been. WR's making acrobatic catches and DE's picking him off as usual.

That new football field in his back yard aint helping.

ItzKelz

Reaction score
200.gif

phildadon86

Reaction score
"Top two plays of Cowboys first training camp practice: CeeDee Lamb one-handed grab from Dak Prescott in individual drills. Aldon Smith knocking down a Dak pass and almost intercepting it rushing off the right end in team drills"

Nice to see that Dakota is still as inaccurate as hes always been. WR's making acrobatic catches and DE's picking him off as usual.

Omg dude let it go. You’re so predictable. How many one handed grabs did Romo force dez into making. Just stop.

AsthmaField

Outta bounds
Reaction score

Not in this thread, please.... let’s all just enjoy the first real football day since last season.

I just want to appreciate the rookie WR in this thread.