CeeDee Lamb: How would you describe this year

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
If Cooper leaves, teams will really focus on him and we'll see how he does. I think he's gonna disappoint tbh

All depends on the offense, Dak and the Oline. Lamb has all the talent in the world. I dont think Cooper is going anywhere.

CWR

Reaction score
I would describe it as I wasted money on a Lamb jersey. Good but not special

jwitten82

Reaction score
All depends on the offense, Dak and the Oline. Lamb has all the talent in the world. I dont think Cooper is going anywhere.
I just don't see it, there's nothing that really stands out about Lamb, maybe because expectations were so high on him, but I watch Chase, Jeffy, or Deebo and you can see what makes them special. What Chase did this season was remarkable

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I just don't see it, there's nothing that really stands out about Lamb, maybe because expectations were so high on him, but I watch Chase, Jeffy, or Deebo and you can see what makes them special. What Chase did this season was remarkable

LOL............you guys are all the same. Dak sucks becuase he isnt Mahomes. Lamb isnt good because he isnt Chase. LOL

I would take Jefferson, Deebo and Chase all over Lamb, but Lamb is right there after they are.

Chase is the best and its not close. Deboo is great but also has system completely designed for him. Jefferson is just great.

jwitten82

Reaction score
LOL............you guys are all the same. Dak sucks becuase he isnt Mahomes. Lamb isnt good because he isnt Chase. LOL

I would take Jefferson, Deebo and Chase all over Lamb, but Lamb is right there after they are.

Chase is the best and its not close. Deboo is great but also has system completely designed for him. Jefferson is just great.
Lol you defended Moore as an OC.

Crown Royal

Insulin Beware
Reaction score
I wish he was a little more reliable, but I still like him.

I really like Amari Cooper and think he's the true number one on this team, but frankly I would cut him, save the $22M on the cap, re-distribute that to Gallup, Schulz and Gregory and make some strategic changes to my scheme in the new year.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Lol you defended Moore as an OC.

Strange how Moore wasnt mentioned at all. Are you now changing the subject?

He was doing great in the beginning. And compared to Garrett he looked like Jesus. However, he got exposed this year and couldnt adjust. Personally I dont want him back. I am hoping he gets hired away. His handling of Pollard and Zeke alone should be enough to fire him.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
A really good player, not what I expected him to develop into in his second season, but he may have had more production if he didn't miss times due to injury.
There's a common denominator. Lamb, like everyone on the offense didn't produce at a high level the 2nd half of the season.
No one is exempt. Everyone on offense struggled, some more than others.
I expect him to have a better season next year and it might determine his future.
Things he should be better at are route running and drops.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
1100 yards 9 tds with 79 receptions

with all the hype coming out of this off-season, I was kind of underwhelmed

it was a solid season, but not great and he had a bad drop in the final 2 minutes of the playoff game
Stats wise it was good. However he disappeared the 2nd half off the season, had some critical drops, and didnt seem like he improved much over his rookie year.

I dont know if I see him as a future #1 WR

IceStar-D7

Reaction score
Lamb has gotten the rookie contract and living the life. I just don't see that same fire he had as a rookie. And I hope Parson doesn't change next season but it seems like once guys get in Dallas. They think they've made it and become idols versus football players.

nightrain

Since 1971
Reaction score
Would be true if we could move a defensive line. Unfortunately this is the weakest run blocking offensive line we’ve had in a long time.
and why the Cowboys need to get serious about rebuilding the trenches on both sides of the ball as job 1.

JonesBoys

Reaction score
Solid and room for more improvement. Expectations are higher for the third year.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Lamb needs to get it together. Three drops alone against Giants last game. Oh, did I mention his 9 drops are the most in the NFC this season. Costly ones too.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Cee Dee is young yet, but he'd better get his head into the game better than he has in 2021. More focus, please -- thank you muchly! :grin: