Ceedee Lamb is a top-10 WR

teslafan

Reaction score
Dude is tough as nails. The hits he constantly have you wondering sometimes is he gonna get back up. But he bounces back up, does a nose swipe and gets back in the huddle. I hope getting OBJ doesn't stunt his growth. This seems like his best year ever.

Proof

Reaction score
He’s definitely NOT top 10, overreaction alert.
Saying he’s better than 5 of these guys?
Kupp, Hopkins, Adams, Hill, Diggs, Chase, Jefferson, Evans, Thomas, Moore, Cooks, Cooper, Deebo, AJ Brown, McLaurin….

I don’t think so.
top 20 I might entertain….

couple head scratchers on there. if you do tiers he’s in the tier that contains the last few in the top ten. could be him or someone else but deserving. hes flourishing

ghst187

Reaction score
couple head scratchers on there. if you do tiers he’s in the tier that contains the last few in the top ten. could be him or someone else but deserving. hes flourishing

he’s definitely growing and moving up but he’s not in the class of a Chase, Adams, or Kupp….yet

Dallasfann

Reaction score
He’s definitely NOT top 10, overreaction alert.
Saying he’s better than 5 of these guys?
Kupp, Hopkins, Adams, Hill, Diggs, Chase, Jefferson, Evans, Thomas, Moore, Cooks, Cooper, Deebo, AJ Brown, McLaurin….

I don’t think so.
top 20 I might entertain….

You can go back and look at my post history and I legit have bashed Lamb quite a bit early this season. Saying that - I'm okay being wrong when it comes to the Cowboys players proving me wrong. So after that...let's get to your post.

The following players have posters of Lamb on their bedroom wall: Thomas, Moore, Cooks, Deebo, AJ Brown and McLaurin.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
Him having bad hands needs to be debunked

Him not being able to separate needs to be debunked

His issues are purely mental and will be fixed with time

WTtoolman

Reaction score
Did it seem like he was purposely trying to make catches with one hand?? He probably could have had two more receptions tonight if he would have used both hands.