Ceedee Lamb is a top-10 WR

khiladi

Reaction score
McLaurin too. People over rate him. He has never gone past 1,200 yards and has 11 TD's in his last 43 games. He is good, but he is definitely not elite. It take Lamb over McLaurin all day

McLaurin has been playing with trash and no stability on the offensive side of the ball. He is not over-rated.

Mr_437

Reaction score
CeeDee is a good WR, and will be even better once he matures and gets stronger at the catchpoint with his hands (i.e Gallup vs NYG). Top 10 idk, but if he's in the discussion that's great considering the WRs in this league.

One thing tho.
Can CeeDee be a Top 10 WR as Slot WR?
The level of competition he faces on a week to week basis is not the same as an outside WR1. CeeDee is insulated by alignment/scheme, not necessarily knocking him for it, but it's a fact when doing comparisons.

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score
CeeDee is a good WR, and will be even better once he matures and gets stronger at the catchpoint with his hands (i.e Gallup vs NYG). Top 10 idk, but if he's in the discussion that's great considering the WRs in this league.

One thing tho.
The level of competition he faces on a week to week basis is not the same as an outside WR1. CeeDee is insulated by alignment/scheme, not necessarily knocking him for it, but it's a fact when doing comparisons.
Is Cooper Kupp a top-10 WR?

cnuball21

Reaction score

One thing tho.

Kupp is the slot over 50% of his routes this year. A lot of top WRs run from the slot a lot.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Kupp is the slot over 50% of his routes this year. A lot of top WRs run from the slot a lot.
This is true and I totally agree, but Lamb is there 100% of the time and never sees a CB1.

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I promise you he isnt the only wr that has dropped “easy passes”.
As much as I love the kid, it seems like he needs a challenge, and he drops too many easy ones, presumably because he's too focused on deciding which path will get him the most yards after the...oops.

He has seemed to improve in that department in the past several games, so hopefully he's learned to stay more in the moment.

TNCowboy

Double Trouble
Reaction score
Yeah, I know I was thinking #1 WR when I saw yet another pass bounce off of him and into a defender's hands.

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
He's one of the best slot receivers. And hes a great #2. Its taken 3 years, getting rid of the #1, and gallup slowed coming off injury for CD to claim the #1 job. He didnt earn it. Hes thr last man standing.