CeeDee Lamb isn't expected to attend the start of Dallas' voluntary off-season program Monday

StuckMojo

Reaction score
I saw Lamb was no leader when the DB from Green Bay shoved him and Cee Dee showed no fight back.

Wildcat711

Reaction score
If we listed all the players who missed voluntary workouts over the years.. we would have quite the list.

KingCorcoran

Reaction score
Cowboys can franchise him in 2025 if necessary. Lamb doesn’t have much leverage rn.
When a team uses a tag on a player it’s because they can’t come to terms on a contract. It’s better to have a team of volunteers than hostages. If the Cowboys can’t sign their best player, who the **** would be stupid enough to want to sign with Dallas?

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
When a team uses a tag on a player it’s because they can’t come to terms on a contract. It’s better to have a team of volunteers than hostages. If the Cowboys can’t sign their best player, who the **** would be stupid enough to want to sign with Dallas?
No it’s leverage against the player. Players already have too much negotiating power and this helps level the field a little bit. Giving guys record breaking contracts will only get you so far under the cap.

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Then why should anyone go?
If they were injured and couldn't work out, if they're not a starter but want to be, if they're new to the team and need some time with the coaches and for other reasons.
Cee Dee's an established vet at the end of his contract...

Cowfan75Lives

Reaction score
The entire team didn't want to be on the field versus Green Bay in a playoff game. You think they're all gonna show for something voluntary??

vlad

Reaction score
given the jones’ track record he just need to wait and get the most

khiladi

Reaction score
Jerry just daring someone to hold out this year.
Imagine if CeeDee, the real MVP of the offense, holds out and Dak has to play for a contract? Man I hope it happens….
If I was Jerry, this is how I’d be looking at Lamb:

jerry-jones-pointing.gif

Chasing6

Reaction score
Imagine if CeeDee, the real MVP of the offense, holds out and Dak has to play for a contract? Man I hope it happens….
If I was Jerry, this is how I’d be looking at Lamb:

jerry-jones-pointing.gif
Dak will not be interested in coming back.

Then CD can throw the ball to himself.

khiladi

Reaction score
Dak will not be interested in coming back.

Then CD can throw the ball to himself.

What, you don’t believe in the “Dak-friendly” offense?

There are plenty of QBs out there that would love to throw the ball in Dallas, the most prized position in all of sports…. Plus, I’m pretty sure you can get plenty of QBs to throw accurately to Lamb on the first read..

200w.gif

Chasing6

Reaction score
What, you don’t believe in the “Dak-friendly” offense?

There are plenty of QBs out there that would love to throw the ball in Dallas, the most prized position in all of sports…. Plus, I’m pretty sure you can get plenty of QBs to throw accurately to Lamb on the first read..

200w.gif
Trance is on roster resign him. He is a Phenom.

Flamma

Reaction score
If we listed all the players who missed voluntary workouts over the years.. we would have quite the list.
If you're in top physical condition, there's no reason to be going to any voluntary workout. We had that crap in my high school years ago. It's crap for people that let themselves go over the summer. If you're constantly active, it's a waste of time.

CowboyFrog

Reaction score
This^^^
I believe this lack of leadership to be a huge problem for Dallas; also believe that CD and Micah were also preaching accountability…then both are no-shows for voluntary workouts…so much for setting the example by doing the voluntary things that are not required,
No wonder the Cowboys are playoff pretenders and not contenders. One would think Dallas would be motivated to get better and erase that bad taste in their mouths from the embarrassing beat down the Packers put on them in the playoffs.
Oh…wait…my bad…they were tired!
this 100% ...if they showed up in playoff games THEN they would have an argument...Jerry will extend CD no doubt and Dak i believe..not saying he should I'm saying he will..

NFCBeasts

Reaction score
Holding out with no other legit WR is a lot of leverage. Especially with a GM with a history of caving.
This is it right here … people thinking CeeDee has no leverage with our current roster are delusional.