CeeDee Lamb: 'No Secret' Cowboys Want Dak Prescott Back

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
CeeDee Lamb: 'No secret' Cowboys want Dak Prescott back

The Dallas Cowboys have one major goal heading into the offseason: re-sign Dak Prescott to a long-term deal. The team has made no effort to hide its desire to keep Prescott in Dallas, and that includes wide receiver CeeDee Lamb, who acknowledged the entire organization is desperate to not let the quarterback slip away.

"It’s no secret we want Dak back," Lamb told USA TODAY Sports. "I trust that the guys in the office are definitely going to make the right decision. They know how much Dak means to us and how much we lean on him. I cannot wait to have him back."

Lamb is hardly alone in expressing his desire for Prescott to remain in Dallas. Rumor has it Cowboyszone "Pappydog" agree's with Ceedee!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...cott-back/ar-BB1dosEr?ocid=U452DHP&li=BBnbfcL

Last edited by a moderator:

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well. If I went from Dak to Gilbert, DiNucci and Dalton I would want Dak back!

This isn’t a bash Dak post. I am pro signing Dak
All three receivers went from being on pace to having 1k yards a piece to doing whatever the hell they did.....I'm sure they also so how well Cooper and Randall Cobb got paid......Dak getting everyone paid but himself....crazy....

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I've been hearing that for 2 years now.

85386-bored-look-at-watch-gif-my-cou-e57f.gif

csirl

Reaction score
Players would love to have Dak back.........party time!

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

Blake Harper, Yardbarker 1 hr ago

The Dallas Cowboys have one major goal heading into the offseason: re-sign Dak Prescott to a long-term deal. The team has made no effort to hide its desire to keep Prescott in Dallas, and that includes wide receiver CeeDee Lamb, who acknowledged the entire organization is desperate to not let the quarterback slip away.
th
"It’s no secret we want Dak back," Lamb told USA TODAY Sports. "I trust that the guys in the office are definitely going to make the right decision. They know how much Dak means to us and how much we lean on him. I cannot wait to have him back."

Lamb is hardly alone in expressing his desire for Prescott to remain in Dallas. Rumor has it Cowboyszone "Pappydog" agree's with Ceedee!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...cott-back/ar-BB1dosEr?ocid=U452DHP&li=BBnbfcL
That says a lot, because another rumor is that Pappydog is really Dalton's wife.....that's not confirmed.

Point-of-the-Star

Reaction score

th

Rumors. Don't bet the farm !

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
That says a lot, because another rumor is that Pappydog is really Dalton's wife.....that's not confirmed.
:lmao2:I think my Raunchy Ranchy is the ONLY one who read the entire article thus far. Good Catch Luv! ;)
Cedee needs to get on the jugs machine and learn to not drop passes.
For a rookie he was lights out his first season. He's a diamond in the rough. Just needs to be molded. Be patient!

ChronicCowboy

Reaction score
Dak will sign a deal this summer once he’s recovered. I don’t think the team is going to rush into negotiations and will use the tag to keep him out of free agency. Waiting on further recovery updates is in the teams best interest, and all the leverage is really on their side.

HungryLion

Reaction score

th

:laugh::laugh: