CeeDee Lamb: 'No Secret' Cowboys Want Dak Prescott Back

BobbyFlame469

Reaction score
All three receivers went from being on pace to having 1k yards a piece to doing whatever the hell they did.....I'm sure they also so how well Cooper and Randall Cobb got paid......Dak getting everyone paid but himself....crazy....
Yup.

WRs loves playing with him.

Cobb went from almost being out of the league to a 30m contract.

Beasly is 5’7 and 150 pounds and is making more Sammy Watkins now

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
If Dak was smart, he'd come out and say he wont play under the tag this year.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I support Jerry Jones. I don’t like when people say he doesn’t want to win. But it almost seems like it you should’ve Signed Prescott long ago

Swagger

Reaction score
All three receivers went from being on pace to having 1k yards a piece to doing whatever the hell they did.....I'm sure they also so how well Cooper and Randall Cobb got paid......Dak getting everyone paid but himself....crazy....
Also coincided with the o line going down to its third string

SteveTheCowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
All on pace for an 8-8 season again if lucky.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
CeeDee Lamb: 'No secret' Cowboys want Dak Prescott back

The Dallas Cowboys have one major goal heading into the offseason: re-sign Dak Prescott to a long-term deal. The team has made no effort to hide its desire to keep Prescott in Dallas, and that includes wide receiver CeeDee Lamb, who acknowledged the entire organization is desperate to not let the quarterback slip away.

"It’s no secret we want Dak back," Lamb told USA TODAY Sports. "I trust that the guys in the office are definitely going to make the right decision. They know how much Dak means to us and how much we lean on him. I cannot wait to have him back."

Lamb is hardly alone in expressing his desire for Prescott to remain in Dallas. Rumor has it Cowboyszone "Pappydog" agree's with Ceedee!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...cott-back/ar-BB1dosEr?ocid=U452DHP&li=BBnbfcL

You would have to be a complete football moron not to want Dak back.

blueblood70

Reaction score

The Dallas Cowboys have one major goal heading into the offseason: re-sign Dak Prescott to a long-term deal. The team has made no effort to hide its desire to keep Prescott in Dallas, and that includes wide receiver CeeDee Lamb, who acknowledged the entire organization is desperate to not let the quarterback slip away.

"It’s no secret we want Dak back," Lamb told USA TODAY Sports. "I trust that the guys in the office are definitely going to make the right decision. They know how much Dak means to us and how much we lean on him. I cannot wait to have him back."

Lamb is hardly alone in expressing his desire for Prescott to remain in Dallas. Rumor has it Cowboyszone "Pappydog" agree's with Ceedee!

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nf...cott-back/ar-BB1dosEr?ocid=U452DHP&li=BBnbfcL
im betting if somehow watson or rogers ended here they would come in and want a trade..yea right..

another dak luv posts..please dont keep posting them just mail them to Jerry..

khiladi

Reaction score
Which player has ever said openly they don’t want another player back? Jaylon Smith wants Dez back.

Dak wanted Garrett and Moore back and half his defenders blame them for him being mediocre.

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
He isn't Mahomes, but he isn't average. Is he worth elite money? No. But. he's too good to let go. I hope he, (and/or his agent,) doesn't hold the Cowboys for ransom.

Unfortunately, i see them sticking to their guns, and Jerry sticking to his...and a Mexican standoff at the OK corral. Which means he will probably be franchised once again.

Denim Chicken

Reaction score
He can't. If Dallas & Dak don't reach a long-term agreement & he refuses to sign his franchise tag, he simply becomes ineligible to play the 2021 season as the tag is his contract.

He can, players do it regularly. His threat would be especially credible due to his injury. If D Law and Zeke has taught us anything, it's how you get paid in Dallas.

Pantone282C

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Unfortunately, i see them sticking to their guns, and Jerry sticking to his...and a Mexican standoff at the OK corral. Which means he will probably be franchised once again.
Sure seems like a replay is coming. It would be a ridiculous outcome. How can you build a team with a sense of continuity? It becomes an end to a means instead of a means to an end.

Redline360

Reaction score
Well well if you didn't drop 7 or 8 perfectly thrown balls from Dalton with two being easy tds someones grandmother could have caught you would have way better stats!

Haha jk

tyke1doe

Reaction score

:lmao: