CeeDee Lamb Targets

Zekeats

theranchsucks
Reaction score
Dak is wak
Is this not concerning...if the FO had a plan they should have made CeeDee more of a focal point going into the end of the season:

Last three games of the season he had 5/4/2 targets. 4 Targets only in a must win NFC game? Did not notch over 100 yards after the MIN and NE game, some of this may be attributed to the blow outs but still? No touchdowns after Week 9.

This OC is a huge problem. MM is digging his own grave doing this as well, not sure if he's just collecting a pay cheque at this point but he's definitely not making it look that way going on these visits. Over 100 yards in Week 1 and did not have this opportunity again until the NE game, showed he can do it and our team just didn't work him into the offense ever again. I don't see how we can't use him like Devante and make the gameplan for him, so I have hope. OL can be solved in RD 1, but we will still have a problem at WR. WR can be solved in RD 1, but our coaches and QB will not utilize them to their full extent.

A lot of holes right now where talent is needed, this is kind of making me want to shore up the defense but I can see IOL/WR/LB as a RD 1 threat. In conclusion I just wanted to point out, why not get our future WR 1 involved in the latter part of the season going into the playoffs, instead we let him crumble away and Amari was the one complaining.

Coogiguy03

Reaction score
Your forget the 5 game stretch at the beginning of the season we were steamrolling teams for 200 yards per game on the ground. Difference is the line went south and zeke was ineffective. Can’t feature a run game that sucks. We would get. Eh I’d and had to pass. Run game sucking was part of that.

I finally agree with you

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I'm hoping that Mike McCarthy plays a significant role in improving the effectiveness of our offensive play calling. I certainly believe it's on point to say that Kellen Moore found himself at odds to make this offense the fine-tuned machine it was hoped to be. The talent won't be as experienced as the one we saw last year, although you never know for sure what might be in store until things get underway. Let's also hope our defense makes life a bit more bearable for an offense that seemed overtaxed last year. Perhaps new faces might even find a way to make a significant difference. That'd be miraculous! ;)

Last edited:

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Looks like the Cowboys hit it out of the park with this year's draft. They addressed the Oline (LG - 1st round & OT - 5th round), and they addressed the WR (3rd round) & TE (4th round) positions.