News: CeeDee Lamb to the Cowboys in the draft!

johneric8

Reaction score
CeeDee Lamb’s name is starting to come up more often in mocks for the Cowboys.

Lets see if Big Mike pulls the trigger if he is still on the board because for me it's a no brainer, you take the best available and CeeDee would be.

Read More

CowboysRule

Reaction score
I'd prefer to re-sign Cooper or go after another WR in FA. I don't think Dak would excel with Gallup as his #1. I'd like to see us go D-Line or CB/S in the draft. Our defense needs the help.

starfan1

Reaction score
I don’t see him getting out of top 10 but if he were there at 17 yes you got to take him but the rest of your draft better be defense with the possible exception of a o lineman late

Bullet22

Reaction score
I'd prefer to re-sign Cooper or go after another WR in FA. I don't think Dak would excel with Gallup as his #1. I'd like to see us go D-Line or CB/S in the draft. Our defense needs the help.
Samuel

Carson

Reaction score
I don't see the slide to 17. Kid has tons of talent

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
CeeDee Lamb’s name is starting to come up more often in mocks for the Cowboys.

Lets see if Big Mike pulls the trigger if he is still on the board because for me it's a no brainer, you take the best available and CeeDee would be.
He needs Jerry to give him a bullet first.

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
If it comes down to it, Im not interested in reaching for a defensive player at 17. There is a good chance any defensive player worth that pick will be gone. Id take Lamb over Henderson, McKinney or Delpit any day of the week

tyke1doe

Reaction score
If it comes down to it, Im not interested in reaching for a defensive player at 17. There is a good chance any defensive player worth that pick will be gone. Id take Lamb over Henderson, McKinney or Delpit any day of the week
I agree.
We were considering taking Dalvin Cook in the first round but took Taco Charlton instead. We could have used Cook in negotiations for Zeke, let alone had two elite backs available to help the running game. We see how that worked out.
I don't want a receiver in the first, but if he's the best player available on your board, take him.
Besides, having to try to defense Zeke, Cooper, Gallup, Lamb AND Jarwin in our new WCO offense, plus with Dak's ability to run. Good luck trying to keep this offense under 40 per game. Defense may suck, but if you can't score more, that's all that matters.

Xavier187

Reaction score
My thing is this Lamb eould be great force someone to over pay to get him.
Maybe a 1st and 2nd rounder for out 17th?

dallas72

Reaction score
Everything depends on free agency

Xavier187

Reaction score
It will also depend on if they wanna bring back DEZ.
You coukd drive up the price of yoir 1st rounder if he is there. Could we get someones 1st and 2nd rounder for a franchise WR like Ceedee lamb?
I think we can