News: CeeDee Lamb to the Cowboys in the draft!

Xavier187

Reaction score
Bills would be the only one. I could see. Lamb is a franchise type WR. If there I could see someone jumping for him. And he didnt hirt himself at all in the combine

Reaction score
Would be great to have Lamb but the team has propped the offense up as high as they can go,,, the receivers are not the limiting factor,,,, time to show the defense some love.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Sign Dak.
Tag Amari.
If Lamb is available @ #17 draft him.
Trade Amari for multiple draft picks.
Go defense the rest of the draft.

kevinhickey

Reaction score
CeeDee Lamb’s name is starting to come up more often in mocks for the Cowboys.

Lets see if Big Mike pulls the trigger if he is still on the board because for me it's a no brainer, you take the best available and CeeDee would be.

Read More
I would jump for joy if that happened. He would be a perfect fit into MMC offence. We have two good RB’s that we should be utilizing the screen game more often and Lambs size would help in the blocking and open up the offence. I’m a big advocate in taking the best player.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Sign Dak.
Tag Amari.
If Lamb is available @ #17 draft him.
Trade Amari for multiple draft picks.
Go defense the rest of the draft.
Naw keep cooper which is gonna happen and trade Gallup who is on his last year of his contract. Don’t know what we could get but he’s on his rookie deal and had 1000 yard season .

Mr_437

Reaction score
Naw keep cooper which is gonna happen and trade Gallup who is on his last year of his contract. Don’t know what we could get but he’s on his rookie deal and had 1000 yard season .
Gallup has two more years.
If DAL signs Amari they're saying goodbye to Gallup anyway.

Daillest88

Reaction score
Gallup has two more years.
If DAL signs Amari they're saying goodbye to Gallup anyway.
You’re right but cooper and lamb who we would have for 5 years would be so worth trading Gallup who has 2 years on the cheap which is even better. Someone would give up an early pick for him.

Mr_437

Reaction score
You’re right but cooper and lamb who we would have for 5 years would be so worth trading Gallup who has 2 years on the cheap which is even better. Someone would give up an early pick for him.
True, makes Gallup more appealing. Might get a 2nd.

Beaker42

Reaction score
Lamb won’t take games off like Cooper did this season.

reddyuta

Reaction score
Its highly unlikely he will be there but we should draft to our board,we cant make the mistake of passing on superior talent again.

Teague31

Defender of the Star
Reaction score
He’s not getting past Arizona. They will want to reunite him with Kyler

Creeper

Reaction score
The assumption is that Cooper departs in free agency. I don't think that's going to happen and I don't think a Jerry Jones owned team picks him even if he is there.

CalPolyTechnique

Reaction score
If there was any way to guarantee we could let Cooper walk and draft CeeDee Lamb and l would do it.

Otherwise, you have to resign Coop.

I just don’t think there’s any possibility of Lamb dropping to 17. The Cards need a future replacement to for Fitzgerald to pair with Murray, and whom better than his former teammate?

I think there’s a better possibility of Jeudy dropping to us.

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
If CJ Henderson is off the board i'm liking the idea of trading back more and more.

You could grab one of the safeties, a corner, or Mims who could be better then all of these guys in a couple years.

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
Or keep all 3 and have a deadly offense that scores 30 plus every game. Look what KC did in the playoffs, I'm not saying let's grab Lamb cause i much rather have Kinlaw. Defense and special teams needs improvement no doubt, but it's about grabbing best player available regardless of position.