News: CeeDee Lamb to the Cowboys in the draft!

darthseinfeld

Groupthink Guru
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
I don't know why drafting Lamb means we should trade one of our starters. Play 3 WR's most of the time, and Cobb was pretty inefficient

Factor you only have Gallup on a rookie deal for two more years, and even if his numbers stay they same he is probably getting 17 million AAV

Mr_437

Reaction score
Yes, and it makes no sense.

Why would a playoff contender trade away a cheap WR knocking on the door of a pro bowl for an unknown pick?
Playoffs? Playoff contender?

Anyway, if you don't vibe with the conversation that was going on cool, no fuuks given.

morasp

Reaction score
My thing is this Lamb eould be great force someone to over pay to get him.
Maybe a 1st and 2nd rounder for out 17th?
Even a third round pick would be helpful. I just did a mock draft and Lamb was there so I traded back only five spots with Buffalo for their first and third and still picked Henderson with their first and Pittman with their third. It also allowed me to take the safety Dugger with our third round pick.

JBS

Reaction score
Chiefs have Mahomes.. Nobody has that guy. Especially the Cowboys. We'll never be able to play their brand of football.

That's not true. Secondly, even w mahomes people still said that. And mahomes wasn't great in the super bowl and they still won.

But yes, of course, mahomes is incredible

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
That's not true. Secondly, even w mahomes people still said that. And mahomes wasn't great in the super bowl and they still won.

But yes, of course, mahomes is incredible

Who are these people?

Mahomes in his 1st year got his team 1 game from a Superbowl..

In his 2nd year starting he won the Superbowl.

Mahomes is a outlier and possibly the most talented guy to ever play that position.

I'm all for getting Lamb but don't act like Dak is going to be throwing TD's all over the place and we will just out offense everyone because he is too conservative in nature to ever do something like that.

Xavier187

Reaction score
Your correct but if we could get this secondary fixxed we would be on the correct path.
I would sign Ronald Leary.
Package Conner Williams and a late fifth for a 2nd.
Trade back to the Bills from 17 and our other 5th rounder plus a future 4th to the Bills for there 1st and 2nd rounder

22 Grant Delpit or C.J. Henderson
51 Kristin Fulton
54 Damon Arnette
Titans 61 from Conner Williams trade
Kyle Dugger
82 Jeff Gladney
4th rounder Akeem Gaither

FA Quintan Jefferson and Ashawn Robinson
Dez Bryant Markett King HaHa Clinton Dix
Fell in the rest

JBS

Reaction score
Who are these people?

Mahomes in his 1st year got his team 1 game from a Superbowl..

In his 2nd year starting he won the Superbowl.

Mahomes is a outlier and possibly the most talented guy to ever play that position.

I'm all for getting Lamb but don't act like Dak is going to be throwing TD's all over the place and we will just out offense everyone because he is too conservative in nature to ever do something like that.

Mike Mccarthy basically said that was his game plan moving forward

And to pretend as if this offense can't operate on a high level is a joke

Don't act like you had the chiefs winning the super bowl going into the post season..nobody did..those are the people im referencing

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Mike Mccarthy basically said that was his game plan moving forward

And to pretend as if this offense can't operate on a high level is a joke

Don't act like you had the chiefs winning the super bowl going into the post season..nobody did..those are the people im referencing

I had Chiefs and Saints going to the Superbowl before the season and once they received a bye I liked their odds a lot.

Dallas can be a dangerous offense WHEN Zeke is rolling.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Chiefs have Mahomes.. Nobody has that guy. Especially the Cowboys. We'll never be able to play their brand of football.
Yes, they absolutely can. They did it a number of times this year.

The offense struggled when they deviated away from that (establish the run).

CATCH17

1st Round Pick
Reaction score
Yes, they absolutely can. They did it a number of times this year.

The offense struggled when they deviated away from that (establish the run).

Well.. In general I guess that’s true.. But it was mainly done against team who will be drafting top 5.

1st Eagles game, and Vikings are an exception.

In the long run.. We don’t want to get in a back and forth with Dak Prescott’s arm.

Future

Intramural Legend
Reaction score
Well.. In general I guess that’s true.. But it was mainly done against team who will be drafting top 5.

1st Eagles game, and Vikings are an exception.

In the long run.. We don’t want to get in a back and forth with Dak Prescott’s arm.
They scored 44 points against the Rams, and moved the ball at will against the Packers the entire game.