Ceedee vs Amari (First 4 games)

HungryLion

Reaction score
CD balled today and last week. No doubt about it.

my biggest worry was what our WR situation was going to be like. Waiting for gallup to get back. I was pissed because the cowboys did nothing realistic to replace Amari.

The Cowboys are now 3-1 and have gallup back. So it’s worked out. I can’t argue otherwise.

mattjames2010

Reaction score
Cooper ghosts too much and CeeDee has shown some inconsistency as well. Good game today, I'm still not 100% sold.

Reid1boys

Reaction score
Love how you move the goalposts….
The comparison was NEVER really Ceedee vs Amari it was whether we were a better team with both vs not.
Thats never been the question. The question was always was he worth 20 million against the cap vs what Gallup is against the cap..Ive always said we made the right decision.

mldardy

Reaction score
Love how you move the goalposts….
The comparison was NEVER really Ceedee vs Amari it was whether we were a better team with both vs not.
Moving goalposts lol? I'm not making a comparison of CD v Amari. I'm saying and always have said that Cooper is not missed here. Pay attention.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Well in Cooper's defense he has Brissett throwing to him. Lamb has Cooper Rush who according to a poster on this site is Tom Brady reincarnated...unfair comparison lol.

Proof

Reaction score
Thats never been the question. The question was always was he worth 20 million against the cap vs what Gallup is against the cap..Ive always said we made the right decision.

hard to argue with what gallup just did in his first game back, but i’m taking amari every time w/ their cap hits

RonnieT24

Reaction score
One thing that has always been common with Cooper is that he has great stats at home and not-so-great stats on the road.

There are exceptions of course, but it is a lot more common than it should be for a receiver with his talent.

Actually I think Cooper's bad games have been more cold weather games more so than just road games. He has had some good road games in warm weather situations.. I wanna say he had damn near a 200 yard game in Miami when he was with the Raiders.. Of course, that's his home town.. We all get a lil extra juice playing in front of our home boys.

mldardy

Reaction score
here. bad game. oops. can like both of them you know?
You mean you can like both of them. Cooper is not a Cowboy. Therefore I don't have to like him anymore, YOU KNOW!

Proof

Reaction score
You mean you can like both of them. Cooper is not a Cowboy. Therefore I don't have to like him anymore, YOU KNOW!

i didn’t say You, clown. i said it can be done. i don’t care about your personal feelings

mldardy

Reaction score
i didn’t say You, clown. i said it can be done. i don’t care about your personal feelings
I don't care if your mom didn't say me CLOWN! I'm telling you. No one cares about your feelings of 'I can like both can't I'. If you don't like the answers then stop quoting me and take your nose pickin' a.ss and root for the Browns. It's not my fault your boy sucked.