Celebrities You Like and Celebrities You Hate

kskboys

Reaction score
Why are the top three finalists never and I mean never the funniest videos?
Boy, you are not joking!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot fathom this. Maybe they're trying to pick the ones they consider the most artsy?

The worst shows are where they're showing the winners from previous shows. They're just not funny.

kskboys

Reaction score
I want to add a show here I cannot stand.
America's funniest home videos.
The series has been on how many decades?
Probably a good portion of the videos sent in are scripted and honestly don't know whats funny about watching little Johnny fall off his tricycle for the umpteenth time.
I seriously think you don't watch the show!!!!!!!

kskboys

Reaction score
I used to have celebrities that "I hated" until I realized that these people have zero bearing on my life. So, with that said, I literally cannot make a list. I can disagree with certain opinions, for example I don't think Seth Meyers is funny at all, but I can't say I hate the guy.
I mostly didn't hate any celebs until they started dabbling in politics.

kskboys

Reaction score
Oh, and there's just something special about seeing F celebs in the buff on the big screen. Dana Delaney in Exit to Eden: Humina humina humina!!!!!!!

Denise Richards in Wild Things: Oh My.

JohnnyTheFox

Achilleslastand
Reaction score
Another one I cant stand is the{supposed} comedian Dane Cook.
My lord what a comedic hack, nothing original about his act at all, or funny.

And Kathy Griffin.........
Loud, noisy, boisterous and isn't funny in the least.....and he gets uglier and uglier each time I see him.:laugh:

Rosie O Donnell........see above^^

Runwildboys

Confused about stuff
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Oh, and there's just something special about seeing F celebs in the buff on the big screen. Dana Delaney in Exit to Eden: Humina humina humina!!!!!!!

Denise Richards in Wild Things: Oh My.
I definitely walked away with a different opinion of Dana Delaney!

MistyAnn

Reaction score
giphy.gif
Put Ice-Cube on the list of - Love these Celebrities, great character on the screen.

kskboys

Reaction score
I absolutely DESPISE everything about Jerry Seinfeld. The guy is NOT FUNNY. Like, Dane Cook is a better comedian than he is. He was by far the LEAST funny character on his own (awful) tv show.
Me too. I can't see anything funny about him or his show, though Kramer is funny every once in a while.

Terrancemcclain

Reaction score
I mostly didn't hate any celebs until they started dabbling in politics.
Amen.I'll weep for america if Oprah and Kayne west run for president in 2020. A lot of celebrities make my d bag list when they spout off about politics