Celebrity Dallas Cowboy fans

Nav22

Reaction score
Machonohey is a Dork...he just likes to piss people off so of course he would be a Skins fan in Cowboys country.
Hey, now... I grew up in the '90s as a Dallas fan in 49er country and I was anything but a dork.

I did like pissing people off, though. :)

For the West Coast hip-hop heads, I've seen 2Pac, Dr. Dre, and Brotha Lynch Hung all wear Cowboys gear on video... not sure if they were actual fans, though... might just like the colors.

Here's a famous hater... Kobe Bryant. Kobe is an Eagles fan, and had this to say after the Eagles' most recent loss to Chicago.

"That's the only team that pisses me off when they lose," he said. "That wasn't good. We already lost to those cowboys. We really blew an opportunity last night with them losing."
http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/for_the_record/posts/9521

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
I've seen 3 names listed that I know for a fact are BS. Tony Stewart, probably because of Gibbs, is a huge Commanders fan. He has been on TV several times talking about it, wearing Commanders hats, etc.

Allen Iverson isn't a fan of anything. When he comes back home, I've seen him in person wearing Eagles, Commanders, Cowboys, 49ers, Patriots. I think he's just a confused idiot.

And Dennis Miller? Seriously? Did you not watch a single game that he was on during his MNF days? Talking about how he caught grief his whole life for being a Skins fan when his family was all Cowboys fans?

And W., who the hell knows. He says he was an Oilers fan before they left, and started following the Skins after he got in the White House. Maybe reverse fairweather? lol.

StylisticS

Reaction score
Allen Iverson isn't a fan of anything. When he comes back home, I've seen him in person wearing Eagles, Commanders, Cowboys, 49ers, Patriots. I think he's just a confused idiot.

False.

Max (Cleveland): A.I. I know that you used to play football, do you miss it and what's you favorite team

Allen Iverson: I miss football a lot. And Dallas Cowboys are my team.
Here's the link
http://www.nba.com/sixers/news/iverson_chat_transcript_051006.html

He wore a Dallas Cowboys jersey at th celebrity all star game this past summer in Landover.

Also, JR Smith of the Denver Nuggets is a Cowboys fan.

DandyDon1722

It's been a good 'un, ain't it?
Reaction score
Supreme Court Judge Clarence Thomas
Actor David Keith

By the way...James Caan wears a Cowboy t-shirt during the whole movie of Alien Nation

Nancy O'Dell - Access Hollywood

ESPN's Trey Wingo (he's always catching hell for it too)

Joey Fatone - NSYNC

There's a lot more I've heard about over the years. I remember Robin Williams used to do a routine on Tom Landry

Boysboy

Reaction score
DandyDon1722;2306825 said:
ESPN's Trey Wingo (he's always catching hell for it too)

Isn't he a Kansas City native? When the Chiefs were winning under Vermeil, on ESPN's MMQB show, he would talk about how he's from this city and how great it feels the Chiefs were doing great, etc, etc.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Extreme;2306725 said:
And W., who the hell knows. He says he was an Oilers fan before they left, and started following the Skins after he got in the White House. Maybe reverse fairweather? lol.

I believe the Bush family grew up as Astros fans. I believe W himself even said he watches the Cowboys regularly.

Boysboy

Reaction score
Nav22;2306658 said:
Here's a famous hater... Kobe Bryant. Kobe is an Eagles fan, and had this to say after the Eagles' most recent loss to Chicago.

"That's the only team that pisses me off when they lose," he said. "That wasn't good. We already lost to those cowboys. We really blew an opportunity last night with them losing."
http://www.fannation.com/si_blogs/for_the_record/posts/9521

Bonnie Bernstein(the former CBS sideline reporter who's now on ESPN) grew up a Giants fan. She said on her web site her most hated team is the Cowboys.

Although surprisingly, she's never showed any anti-Cowboys bias in her years of reporting.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Extreme;2306725 said:
I've seen 3 names listed that I know for a fact are BS. Tony Stewart, probably because of Gibbs, is a huge Commanders fan. He has been on TV several times talking about it, wearing Commanders hats, etc.
Are you under the impression drivers need to be Commanders fans to drive for Gibbs? Then why isn't Dale Jr. driving for him? Why did Bobby Labonte drive for him? Bobby and his brother Terry are both Cowboys fans and grew up in Texas. Dale Jarrett's race helmet used to be painted like a Cowboys football helmet. That was when he drove for Gibbs and Interstate batteries. The point, driving for Gibbs doesn't mean a Commanders fan. Some of the drivers actually have taste.

:D

I have been told that Tony Stewart is a Cowboys fan. Is it possible that is wrong? Sure it is. I trust the source of the information who gave it to me. He works for Nascar.

I do know Tony grew up in Indiana and was once asked who he would root for if the Super Bowl was Washington and Indianapolis and he said he would wear blue and white. Did he attend Commanders games and even stand on the sideline as a guest of Gibbs? Yes, I don't deny that.

As the other post proved, he has in fact said he is a Cowboys fan.

And Dennis Miller? Seriously? Did you not watch a single game that he was on during his MNF days? Talking about how he caught grief his whole life for being a Skins fan when his family was all Cowboys fans?
I don't know about that one either. I don't remember the commentary you provide about him vs. his family.

I have heard that he is a Cowboys fan and while Governor he used to attend a game now and then. however, I believe he is mostly a baseball fan.

Big Dakota

Reaction score
logo.gif

NFL Under the Helmet Interview: IVERSON - 'Football is the best'
Date: Friday, December 28 @ 12:00:00 PST
Topic: Allen Iverson

title.jpg
NFL Under the Helmet Interview: IVERSON - 'Football is the best' That's right. Before he turned the NBA on its head, the 26-year-old Iverson was a football hero. In fact, if it wasn't for his mother pushing him to a sport with slightly less contact, Iverson might be throwing touchdown passes for the Philadelphia Eagles instead of throwing down baskets for the Philadelphia 76ers. Iverson, who grew up playing against Saints quarterback Aaron Brooks, sat down with Under the Helmet to talk about his glory days in football.

AllenIverson_060801.jpg

Former Virginia all-state quarterback Allen Iverson does a fancier kind of passing for the NBA's Philadelphia 76ers these days.​

NFLUTH: When you watching these guys now, do you wish you were still playing football?
AI: I always wish I still played football. When I was in college playing basketball at Georgetown and I used to go to practice, seeing the guys running the football at practice. They were like Division III, something like that. I used to have tears in my eyes just looking at them. Now when I tell my teammates that I was better in football than I am in basketball, they're like, "Man, I don't believe that." It's just hard to believe because I've been the MVP in this game. But I know in my heart that I was a better football player. But it made me feel good to see those guys out there doing some of the same things that I did on the football field; and I just root for them so much. I'm a Cowboys fan but I always go for the Saints.

He's is/was a huge Aaron Brooks fan. They went head to head in HS as AI was from Hampton and Brooks was from Newport News. That's why, back then, he cheered for the Saints as well, but he's ALWAYS been a Cowboys fan.

Big Country

Rolling Thunder
Reaction score
Actress and Jason Sehorns wife - Angie Harmon

Actress - Halle Berry

US Secretary of State - Condoleeza Rice

Extreme

Benched
Reaction score
Beatledust;2306859 said:
I've heard that Gene Hackman is a diehard Cowboys fan, as well.
Him and Dennis Hopper both. My Aunt knows them personally and catches hell all the time, because our whole family is Commanders fans.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
Beatledust;2306859 said:
I've heard that Gene Hackman is a diehard Cowboys fan, as well.
No, he's a Commanders fan. He even narrated one of their videos.

rynochop

Reaction score
Boysboy;2306630 said:
I believe Chuck Norris is too.

I dont know why i found that funny.

It seems its more cool to be a baseball team fan for these famous people for some reason. Bill Murray/John Cusack is a cubs fan

You just dont see celebritys at football games. Jack Nicholson is always at Laker games..hell you see Romo at Maverick games. Weird.

satam55

Reaction score
I know for a fact R&B Singer Ginuwine has mentioned in several Interviews that he is a Dallas Cowboys fan even though He was born, raised, and still lives in the Washington D.C. Area.

satam55

Reaction score
webby75216;2306651 said:
WR Malcolm Kelly for the readskins is a Cowboys fan I have my source:rolleyes:

That's not even worth mentioning, Malcolm Kelly is form Longview, TX .(East Texas Area)

Mostly Everybody from Texas (Outside of the Houston Area, Though their is No Doubt a Hugh Cowboys Fan base in the Houston area) are Dallas Cowboys Fans.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Dennis Miller attends every DC training camp in Oxnard faithfully.