Centers-Front and center!

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score
I don't think people necessarily think the guys on the roster "fix" the problem, as much as they think we have the players to cover the loss for now. That's different than thinking we have the permanent solution. Even so, how do we know McGovern isn't that guy? I'm not saying he is, but I don't know how we can say he isn't before even seeing the evidence.
Oh agreed.

I guess with all the drama about the position for going on a 3rd year..

I just say..end the drama and find the best dude we can, trust your scouts and coaches and select him.

If he is not there or been selected, then adjust what to do.

Maybe you move it back to next year's bucket list if needed.

Cowboysheelsreds053

Reaction score
Before Cooper that receiving corp was not scaring anyone at all and DC for other teams knew it too. Bring everyone up to the LOS to stop Zeke, because no receiver was beating you and with Gallup being the best of that crew, just bring a S over the top to stop him. Then who was going to beat you?

buybuydandavis

Reaction score
Ok..

I realize everybody is taking their sliderules out and busily measuring all the positions and what we need.

I keep coming back to center.

The experts say Rd 2-3 is where the top ones come off the board.

How long before we make this move?

I know some think there is plenty of options already in reserve to fix this problem.

But I just think a healthy, young center is a key especially for us.

Beard left in 2018 and we suffered, he was not 100% in 2019. either.

For your consideration...

I just love the smell of a pancake block early in a game.you?

https://BAN-INCOMING-IN-3-2-1/draft2020C.php

C is a possibility with the 2nd pick. Has to be a 1st round guy who dropped. Stud. McGovern as LG. Williams is the swing G/T. Knight could be the 2nd swing G/T. The Looney at backup C.

So disappointing Frederick retired. Looks like we were heading for 2016 level oline dominance. And w/o using a single draft pick.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
C is a possibility with the 2nd pick. Has to be a 1st round guy who dropped. Stud. McGovern as LG. Williams is the swing G/T. Knight could be the 2nd swing G/T. The Looney at backup C.

So disappointing Frederick retired. Looks like we were heading for 2016 level oline dominance. And w/o using a single draft pick.

NOW YOU ARE GETTING IT!!!!!!!