Central OH

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
Just outside of Canton.

You know, Hall of Fame, the place I won't return to until they get their collective heads out of their arses.

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
jackrussell said:
Just outside of Canton.

You know, Hall of Fame, the place I won't return to until they get their collective heads out of their arses.

Live anywhere close to Akron or Barbeton Falls (think that is the name)....have not been that way in years but I had relatives live up that way....that was when we stopped at the HOF but it was when I was pretty young so I could not appreciate it.

jackrussell

Last of the Duke Street Kings
Reaction score
BrAinPaiNt said:
Live anywhere close to Akron or Barbeton Falls (think that is the name)....have not been that way in years but I had relatives live up that way....that was when we stopped at the HOF but it was when I was pretty young so I could not appreciate it.

Yep, live halfway between Akron and Canton. Barberton is a hop skip away. I'm certain you're referring to Cuyahoga Falls(from Seneca to Cuyahoga..Falls..Hey, ho, way to go O-hio...Chrissy Hynde), from where I was actually born.

devman90

The Master of Disaster
Reaction score
I live Closer to delaware, OH, it's rather unfortunate being a cowboys fan and all