CFP Clemson vs tOSU

Gameover

Reaction score
Lawrence is not that good!

Lawrence is the KH of NFL prospects

With KH, the qualifications are gender and race . With Lawrence, his qualifications are measurable and race. He’s done absolutely nothing outside of being carried by his surroundings and being perfectly cast for the part. Just like KH!

Last edited:

lwehlers

Reaction score
how did fields get that ball in there for a touchdown. best throw i have seen from him in the last two weeks.

Avery

The Dog that Saved Charleston
Reaction score

He’s the KH of NFL prospects

With KH, the qualifications are gender and race . With Lawrence, his qualifications are measurable and race. He’s done absolutely nothing outside of being carried by his surroundings and being perfectly typecast for the part. Just like KH!

I’ll notify the Jags immediately.

Carson

Reaction score

With KH, the qualifications are gender and race . With Lawrence, his qualifications are measurable and race. He’s done absolutely nothing outside of being carried by his surroundings and being perfectly typecast for the part. Just like KH!

Lol he is 34-1 as a QB (best all time)

Hes two wins away from finding his career 36-1 with two national championships. He’s a damn good player

khiladi

Reaction score

The reverse race card... nice...

khiladi

Reaction score
Lol he is 34-1 as a QB (best all time)

Hes two wins away from finding his career 36-1 with two national championships. He’s a damn good player

I’m beginning to think that’s why plenty of these guys love them some Dak no matter what. Now everybody wants Lawrence because he’s blonde hair and blue eyes.