Chad Forbes gives the Cowboys a D for the offseason

charron

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
The whole offseason a D seems a bit extremely way off. I'd like to see his individual grades for each free agent, draft picks, and UDFA's. I may not like them all but there is no way they get lower than a C.

lukemartin79

Reaction score
I think he looks at how much we improved vs other teams. Gilmore is past his prime and Cooks isn't enough to carry the offseason.
Gilmore had a better year than any of our corners did last year. He's a one-year rental most likely. It should benefit all our other corners having him to watch and learn from next year for sure.
As far as Cooks - he's our number 2 WR, he won't have to carry anything anyway, LOL.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Gilmore had a better year than any of our corners did last year. He's a one-year rental most likely. It should benefit all our other corners having him to watch and learn from next year for sure.
As far as Cooks - he's our number 2 WR, he won't have to carry anything anyway, LOL.
I am explaining why many people outside of Cowboy fandom don't have the same rosy view of our offseason.

The problem and whats really dictating this teams ceiling is the QB anyway. Even if Gilmore has a pro bowl season and Cooks puts up 1k yards, there are still better teams in the NFC.