Chad Johnson as WR coach?

kevm3

Reaction score
we're not winning anything any time soon so might as well bring in some entertainment. Why not.

Tenkamenin

Reaction score
Chad was a route technician and had high football IQ. After TO came to Cinci Chad fell off, and I have no clue why. I heard his diet was strictly big macs.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
What’s your thoughts? Don’t kill me.
This is not a defense. DIE.

I can only imagine how a deluded diva like Bryant would respond with a personality like Chad Johnson coaching him.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Chad was a route technician and had high football IQ. After TO came to Cinci Chad fell off, and I have no clue why. I heard his diet was strictly big macs.

One WR diva + another WR diva = not good things.

kevm3

Reaction score
I'm not really expecting success out of this team anymore... The most we can hope for is entertainment. If we were really a team I believe was in contention, would I hire chad johnson? Probably not. Since we're not in contention, for the entertainment value, I'd probably bring him along, because this team is more akin to a circus than anything else.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
The last time Chad Johnson was part of the NFL he was booted out of Miami for head butting his girlfriend. I believe it was caught on video. He put a gash on her forhead. That pretty much blackballed him. Even before that I always thought he was an idiot.

Pants

Reaction score
The last time Chad Johnson was part of the NFL he was booted out of Miami for head butting his girlfriend. I believe it was caught on video. He put a gash on her forhead. That pretty much blackballed him. Even before that I always thought he was an idiot.
So bring him in to headbutt Garrett? Knock some sense in to him

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
So bring him in to headbutt Garrett? Knock some sense in to him

We should bring him in and dress him up as Mo Howard and have him bang Garrett’s and Jerry’s heads together.