Chain gang may soon be a thing of the past

GINeric

Reaction score
damn.... it hurts you dak lovers feelings. Wait for the dak AI bot to get into the playoffs it will be sitting on the bench with a blank look on its robotic face with smoke coming out of its head.

Wait on.......

I love the Cowboys, so I guess that includes Dak and 52 other players who PLAY for the Cowboys.

You couldn't answer the question because your weak *** is so blinded in hatin on your own players that your trolling doesn't line up with real life facts.

Try harder nephew.....

GINeric

Reaction score
1000 yard stare coming to a playoff game near you in 2025.

That may be the case... while you're predicting things, will we lead the NFL in penalties again, fail to effectively run the ball and give up 200 yards rushing to opponents multiple games again this season?

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
I love the Cowboys, so I guess that includes Dak and 52 other players who PLAY for the Cowboys.

You couldn't answer the question because your weak *** is so blinded in hatin on your own players that your trolling doesn't line up with real life facts.

Try harder nephew.....
I feel the same way I felt about Garrett. You're blinded by your love for him. strange, how'd that loser garrett work out? he's no different than dak. dak is garrett.

If you want to be weak-minded and continue to pull for crap, go for it. It bothers me none.

Last edited:

GINeric

Reaction score
I feel the same way I felt about Garrett. You're blinded by your love for him. strange.

Apparently reading comprehension isn't a strength of yours, because I obviously said I love the Cowboys and all of the players that play for my favorite team, called the Dallas Cowboys.

Why didn't you call me a Dowdle lover, Lawrence lover, Steele lover, etc? They play for the Cowboys too. Why did you just single out one player out of 52 others?

You just spit out worthless statements with zero credibility according to real life happenings and then run like a lil female dog from questions that would crush your narrative if you attempted to answer it.

Go sit your lil weak deflecting *** down somewhere nephew.

Captain-Crash

Reaction score
Apparently reading comprehension isn't a strength of yours, because I obviously said I love the Cowboys and all of the players that play for my favorite team, called the Dallas Cowboys.

Why didn't you call me a Dowdle lover, Lawrence lover, Steele lover, etc? They play for the Cowboys too. Why did you just single out one player out of 52 others?

You just spit out worthless statements with zero credibility according to real life happenings and then run like a lil female dog from questions that would crush your narrative if you attempted to answer it.

Go sit your lil weak deflecting *** down somewhere nephew.
LMAO, you're the weak low IQ fool running around crying because not everybody feels the same about that loser dak garrett as you do. I don't care if you're in love with him and want to be his female dog. roff roff........it bothers me none...

acr731

Jerry learned to GM from Pee Wee Herman
Reaction score
I dunno, maybe because the Dakstans go on the defensive far quicker for him than they do for any other player?

GINeric

Reaction score
I dunno, maybe because the Dakstans go on the defensive far quicker for him than they do for any other player?

Well I don't know what a Dakstan is, so i can't comment on that. Is a Dakstan from the Middle East or something?

FVSTONE

Reaction score

One less place for human error.

Why stop here, the NFL should replace game officials with official holograms all over the field. By doing this, the league alleviates game officials getting in the way of players trying to make tackles or defending against passes. With an official hologram, players can run right through them to get to an area on the field where they need to defend against their opponent's offensive personnel. It's a win-win situation for both the players and the NFL because they will no longer have to pay those outrageous salaries to the lousy game officials anymore AND the money saved can be transferred to the player's retirement system or ?????????....LOL!

calico

Reaction score
Damn. What if Jerry uplinks his consciousness to an AI system? An everlasting Jerry to run this organization…

Jammer

Retired Air Force Guy
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The chain gang adds drama to measurements. I don't see the NFL going to precise measurements.

EPL0c0

The Funcooker
Reaction score
if it's more fair and accurate AND takes those decisions out of the hands of the officials on the field, I am totally OK with that.