Chambers vs. Henry...

Doomsday101

Reaction score
eduncan22;1650565 said:
After two games...our team pass defense is ranked...

31st.

Even with his 2 ints yesterday...Henry still gives up way too many yards.

As I said he will give up some plays at time but he will also make big plays. He is not a shut down CB but I think he is a solid CB. As you mentioned he had 2 ints and it could have been 4 had he held on to a couple of others he had.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
eduncan22;1650565 said:
After two games...our team pass defense is ranked...

31st.

Even with his 2 ints yesterday...Henry still gives up way too many yards.

So now you run away from the "Henry is the top paid corner in the league" too "Henry gives up to many yards" .....

:lmao: pathetic.

Our D has played well enough to win the first 2 games ..... they made stops when they needed too.

Your agenda is to bash Henry ..... your agenda has failed again.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;1650570 said:
So now you run away from the "Henry is the top paid corner in the league" too "Henry gives up to many yards" .....

:lmao: pathetic.

Our D has played well enough to win the first 2 games ..... they made stops when they needed too.

Your agenda is to bash Henry ..... your agenda has failed again.

I'm not bashing anyone.

I'm simply stating the facts of the matter.

Here is more...

PTS allowed on Defense per game....27.5

That's good enough for a 26th ranking in the NFL.

Henry gave up the 60 yard bomb to Eli. That was good enough to drop our points-allowed-ranking from 25th to 26th.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
eduncan22;1650582 said:
I'm not bashing anyone.

You cannot expect anyone to believe that.

I love how you keep bringing up the Giants game .... after Henry's all pro performance last night you have nothing.

Doomsday101

Reaction score
eduncan22;1650582 said:
I'm not bashing anyone.

I'm simply stating the facts of the matter.

Here is more...

PTS allowed on Defense per game....27.5

That's good enough for a 26th ranking in the NFL.

Henry gave up the 60 yard bomb to Eli. That was good enough to drop our points-allowed-ranking from 25th to 26th.

You are putting the entire defensive ranking on 1 player as if it is all his fault. I think most of us understand that the defense has started slow this season and this has to improve.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
We have 3 vital starters to our defense out ......

But some people cannot recognize that because it does not fit their little agendas.

How many people could lose their best corner, their most reliable pass rusher, and their dominate nose tackle and not take a hit in Edunces "all important stats"

What a joke.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;1650614 said:
We have 3 vital starters to our defense out ......

But some people cannot recognize that because it does not fit their little agendas.

How many people could lose their best corner, their most reliable pass rusher, and their dominate nose tackle and not take a hit in Edunces "all important stats"

What a joke.

In the last 21 regular season games, Henry has had an INT in only 3 of them.

khiladi

Reaction score
eduncan22;1650657 said:

Yeah, but in the last two games, with a new coach and a new version of the 3-4, he already has 2 of those 3.

We are improving. That is all that matters...

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
eduncan22;1650657 said:

So in this one thread your argument has changed from

Henry sucks
Henry was adequate
Henry is overpaid
Henry gives up to many yards
Henry does not get enough Interceptions

Wow ...... you are spinning in the wind as much as Jason Taylor chasing Romo.

superpunk

Reaction score
eduncan22;1650657 said:

What would your suggestion have been in the offseason?

Nate Clements?

miamicowboy21

Reaction score
Henry played great yesterday. Chris chambers isn't that great, but he did a great job of sitting on routes and jumping them. I was uprised we didn't press their WR's more. Miami's offensive line couldn't hold up long enough to throw the ball deep. People need to stop crying. We won on the road, we should be rejoicing.

superpunk

Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1650816 said:
Yeah there you go......the #1 highest paid cb :D
I'm just wondering if THAT would have made him happy.

"I've been telling people he’s the most underrated corner in the league. He doesn't get the respect," injured Cowboys corner Terence Newman said afterwards. "This was just before the game, and I told him 'Go out and get your respect.' And he went out and got 2 picks."

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
superpunk;1650834 said:
"I've been telling people he’s the most underrated corner in the league. He doesn't get the respect," injured Cowboys corner Terence Newman said afterwards. "This was just before the game, and I told him 'Go out and get your respect.' And he went out and got 2 picks."

That is a great quote by Newman.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
Yeagermeister;1650816 said:
Yeah there you go......the #1 highest paid cb :D

But Edunce said that Henry was being paid like the highest paid Corner in the league??????

:D

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
It's pretty sad that the Edunce man has to nitpick about a player while the Cowboys are sitting at 2 - 0...! Pretty freaking sad that he can't just be happy that the Cowboys are doing a good job so far AS A TEAM! Football is not a one man sport...

:rolleyes:

But, if the Cowboys were to win the SuperBowl I bet he's the first to crow to everyone about how great the Cowboys are (that is, if he is indeed a Cowboy fan...which I'm really beginning do doubt)...

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
5Stars;1650910 said:
It's pretty sad that the Edunce man has to nitpick about a player while the Cowboys are sitting at 2 - 0...! Pretty freaking sad that he can't just be happy that the Cowboys are doing a good job so far AS A TEAM! Football is not a one man sport...

:rolleyes:

But, if the Cowboys were to win the SuperBowl I bet he's the first to crow to everyone about how great the Cowboys are (that is, if he is indeed a Cowboy fan...which I'm really beginning do doubt)...
Very well said.

peplaw06

That Guy
Reaction score
He'd just say we won the Super Bowl in spite of Henry. The rest of the team picked up the slack. he's so predictable... like most trolls.

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
peplaw06;1650940 said:
He'd just say we won the Super Bowl in spite of Henry. The rest of the team picked up the slack. he's so predictable... like most trolls.

Yup just like that CowboyBlog clown will say we are winning in spite of Romo.

I still say he should team up with Edunce .....