Chambers vs. Henry...

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
peplaw06;1650940 said:
He'd just say we won the Super Bowl in spite of Henry. The rest of the team picked up the slack. he's so predictable... like most trolls.

Actually, he would kinda be right with that statement, because Henry is just one link in the chain, however, he is not the WEAKEST link like Edunce seems to think he is!

Why he cannot just revel in the wins is beyond me? Henry could intercept five passes in the SuperBowl and Edunce would still call him out...it boggles my mind!

:confused:

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
5Stars;1650991 said:
Why he cannot just revel in the wins is beyond me? Henry could intercept five passes in the SuperBowl and Edunce would still call him out...it boggles my mind!

Its called an agenda ..... Edunce has more invested in being right than he has desire for the Cowboys to win.

Its sad ..... but thats a troll for ya.

eduncan22

Benched
Reaction score
zrinkill;1651001 said:
Its called an agenda ..... Edunce has more invested in being right than he has desire for the Cowboys to win.

Its sad ..... but thats a troll for ya.

You underestimate my intentions.

I want my team to win a Super Bowl before I die.

I feel that our pass defense is not playing at an acceptable level [being that it was ranked 24th last year, and is sitting at 31st this week] and needs to be upgraded.

When you take a look at our corners, it doesn't take long to see where the problem is...

By the way, we took a big step in the right direction when we cut Glenn. Reeves should continue to improve his play.

Hostile

The Duke
Reaction score
eduncan22;1651121 said:

I feel that our pass defense is not playing at an acceptable level [being that it was ranked 24th last year, and is sitting at 31st this week] and needs to be upgraded.

When you take a look at our corners, it doesn't take long to see where the problem is...

By the way, we took a big step in the right direction when we cut Glenn. Reeves should continue to improve his play.
You really, REALLY, REALLY, need to drop it.

5Stars

Here comes the Sun...
Reaction score
eduncan22;1651121 said:

And the team is 2 - 0....!

Does your dog like you?

:confused:

superpunk

Reaction score
eduncan22;1651121 said:

Would you have liked us to go after a big name in free agency? Nate Clements?

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
eduncan22;1651121 said:

http://cowboyszone.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1647046&postcount=18