Champ Bailey: Don't do it, Jerra

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
But the scary thing is Jerra is known for liking the washed up who half big names.

Such as? I don't recall many, if any, washed up players being picked up by the Cowboys.
Those here who are washed up are usually Cowboys we failed to get rid of early enough.

DallasEast

Cowboys 24/7/365
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
The Broncos woke up one morning and said "Hey, Champ is like 36 years old and he make more money than Tyler Perry so we needs to cut him."

Jerra, when he wake up from his stupor after a hard night at El Toro Bar and Grill, might be tempted to cut a check for Champ and invite him to the Ranch.

If all of you will hep me, let us chant: "Don't do it, Jerra. The power of the crowd compels you! The power of the crowd compels you!"
Do your part and chant with me. Even if your sweetie thinks you are odd, even if you are on a crowded bus, even if you are in a pew. Even if you are in a cafeteria line or on the fashion runway! Chant with me: "Don't do it, Jerra. The power of the crowd compels you! The power of the crowd compels you!"

Those who will join me i comend you. Those who do not you do not love the Cowboys.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...amp-bailey--saving--10-million-033649943.html
The parody of The Exorcist earns you a big thumbs up.

Unless Bailey is going to be relied upon primarily as a blitzer, he will not going to land in Dallas.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Don't ya just love the offseason?

I don't. Sundays is boring. I end up walking armlessly in the Wal-mart until the guard ax me "You half business here?" and then I hide out at the automotive department and pretend my car is being fixed.
I wish i had a hobby in the offseason. do you like fishing? I would like to be a fishermans but i need a licence, so no dice, mister.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Such as? I don't recall many, if any, washed up players being picked up by the Cowboys.
Those here who are washed up are usually Cowboys we failed to get rid of early enough.

Abram Elam, Marty Bennet, Keith Brookings . . . oh, the list goes on.
I am sure my fellow Forum brothers from another udder could come up with enough names to make you wish you half never axed: "Such as?"

BigStar

Stop chasing
Reaction score

JJ has improved in this regard more recently to his credit. But memories of Rivera, Brad Johnson, Zach Thomas, are relatively fresh (Coryatt, Step part deux, Chris Warren, Andre Miller, Casillas, Ken Hardy, Wiley) types of the past aren't as common. 19 years in training...

Last edited:

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
JJ has improved in this regard more recently to his credit. But memories of Rivera, Brad Johnson, Zach Thomas, are relatively fresh (Coryatt, Step part deux, Chris Warren, Andre Miller, Casillas, Ken Hardy, Wiley) types of the past aren't as common. 19 years in training...

you my new hero!

But Casillas was actually servical. he played good. Chris warren was a good example of washed up as is/was Wiley.

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Could you at least come up with names in the 21st century.:)

cowboy_ron

You Can't Fix Stupid
Reaction score
I don't. Sundays is boring. I end up walking armlessly in the Wal-mart until the guard ax me "You half business here?" and then I hide out at the automotive department and pretend my car is being fixed.
I wish i had a hobby in the offseason. do you like fishing? I would like to be a fishermans but i need a licence, so no dice, mister.

I bet that hurt

Section446

Reaction score
This is exactly the kind of player that Jerry would love to throw $10 million/per at.

black label

Reaction score
The Broncos woke up one morning and said "Hey, Champ is like 36 years old and he make more money than Tyler Perry so we needs to cut him."

Jerra, when he wake up from his stupor after a hard night at El Toro Bar and Grill, might be tempted to cut a check for Champ and invite him to the Ranch.

If all of you will hep me, let us chant: "Don't do it, Jerra. The power of the crowd compels you! The power of the crowd compels you!"
Do your part and chant with me. Even if your sweetie thinks you are odd, even if you are on a crowded bus, even if you are in a pew. Even if you are in a cafeteria line or on the fashion runway! Chant with me: "Don't do it, Jerra. The power of the crowd compels you! The power of the crowd compels you!"

Those who will join me i comend you. Those who do not you do not love the Cowboys.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-s...amp-bailey--saving--10-million-033649943.html

jsmh5t0.gif