Champ Bailey: Don't do it, Jerra

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Since when? And at what premium position? Go take a nap.

Hey, Fletch, weren't you big in the previous century? btw: The Jerra Man Club meeting is Tuesday at 7 p.m. at El Toro Bar. You are supposed to bring the party hats.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
DONT DO IT JERRA!!!
Antonio Cromartie, 29, released by the New Yawk Jets.
Building up the team, Jerra, don't depend on half-beens or those two old or two expensive. I am telling you for your owns good, Jerra!

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
Hey, Fletch, weren't you big in the previous century? btw: The Jerra Man Club meeting is Tuesday at 7 p.m. at El Toro Bar. You are supposed to bring the party hats.

Perviously? I am still big. As for the party, it was called on the count of too many sombreros. Anywho, I just don't recall any of these big love affairs that cost us an arm and a leg since the Joey Galloway debacle. (A fellow Seahawk in the day. See? We were on our way even back then! LOL) Other than that, maybe T.O., but he produced for the most part. The love affairs you claim are mere admirations for various players. Catch ya later.

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
Perviously? I am still big. As for the party, it was called on the count of too many sombreros. Anywho, I just don't recall any of these big love affairs that cost us an arm and a leg since the Joey Galloway debacle. (A fellow Seahawk in the day. See? We were on our way even back then! LOL) Other than that, maybe T.O., but he produced for the most part. The love affairs you claim are mere admirations for various players. Catch ya later.

No don't catch me later. Fletch/Chevy are on the same career trajectory as Amarosa, Mike Tyson and Bill Bates.
LOL
Lissen, if not for the brain injury I could ratle names that cost us time, money and humilation. Jerra love the big names that he think can still produce. I am telling you a fact, big American actor. I was born at night but not last night at a JC so I no a thing or two. Possibly more things..
But let us stand united and drink from the furry cup of friendship and resist and decry Jerra's continued baffunary. I don't want no big names (and excuse the double negative); All I want is a new beginning (I know, that is redundant) to build a team from the ground up. Starting with a QB like Troy and ending with a hard-hitting motor-always-running defense like Jimma had. Is that too much to ax? I long -- no yearn -- to see mein Cowboys in the playoffs with a QB who half swagger and that look in his eye that say "We gonna win or ELSE!" Also, I want a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader to accompany me to the Peach Tree Dance and get all liquored up.

Best wishes from the Forum member you and all others want to be.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
No don't catch me later. Fletch/Chevy are on the same career trajectory as Amarosa, Mike Tyson and Bill Bates.
LOL
Lissen, if not for the brain injury I could ratle names that cost us time, money and humilation. Jerra love the big names that he think can still produce. I am telling you a fact, big American actor. I was born at night but not last night at a JC so I no a thing or two. Possibly more things..
But let us stand united and drink from the furry cup of friendship and resist and decry Jerra's continued baffunary. I don't want no big names (and excuse the double negative); All I want is a new beginning (I know, that is redundant) to build a team from the ground up. Starting with a QB like Troy and ending with a hard-hitting motor-always-running defense like Jimma had. Is that too much to ax? I long -- no yearn -- to see mein Cowboys in the playoffs with a QB who half swagger and that look in his eye that say "We gonna win or ELSE!" Also, I want a Dallas Cowboys cheerleader to accompany me to the Peach Tree Dance and get all liquored up.

Best wishes from the Forum member you and all others want to be.

I like Jerry. As much as a drunk uncle. If we could bring in a bonafied GM, like a Stephen Jones, I'd be all for it. LOL Alas my Farmer's Branch alum, we'll have to win that Pro Bowl trophy with JJ at the helm.

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
That QB from the ground up; although there ain't much from the the ground to the top of his head starts with Johnny Football!!!!!!!! Giggity.... I mean Gig Em!

GimmeTheBall!

Junior College Transfer
Reaction score
I like Jerry. As much as a drunk uncle. If we could bring in a bonafied GM, like a Stephen Jones, I'd be all for it. LOL Alas my Farmer's Branch alum, we'll have to win that Pro Bowl trophy with JJ at the helm.

A pro bowl trophy? Is it too mush to pine for a Super Bowl trophy? I think you are correct: Stephen Jones, after Jerra leaves, will be our reward and there goes another 30 years until we win another SB.
I half to go now. I will be researching something in the NFL rule book that addresses incompetent GMs and their offspring, something that begins with: "In the best interests of the NFL and its franchise, the Dallas Cowboys, control of th franchise can be usurped . . .

Fletch

To The Moon
Reaction score
A pro bowl trophy? Is it too mush to pine for a Super Bowl trophy? I think you are correct: Stephen Jones, after Jerra leaves, will be our reward and there goes another 30 years until we win another SB.
I half to go now. I will be researching something in the NFL rule book that addresses incompetent GMs and their offspring, something that begins with: "In the best interests of the NFL and its franchise, the Dallas Cowboys, control of th franchise can be usurped . . .

A Pro Bowl trophy first. Gotta crawl before ya walk!