Championships. What has been the one constant with the Dallas Cowboys

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
I agree but they need to figure out how to operate with Jerry.

Our biggest problem the past decade was Jerry had his ego attached to Jason Garrett and wouldn't let him go.
Thank you for understanding. So many people think there’s an underlying agenda. It just makes me laugh. The point was simple he has been the one constant and that’s a fact there’s no disputing it. But how many think it’s a bashing when it’s really not.

OmerV

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jerry Jones. I believe we had 15 different starting quarterbacks after Troy Aikman. Then Tony Romo . We came close. But there’s only one constant losing factor in my opinion. And that’s the micromanagement of our owner. I don’t see anything changing until he changes. So you can blame the quarterback you can blame the coach you can blame the team. But Where should the real blame lie. For me it’s at the top that’s Where it all starts. Yes I know he has three rings. It’s something drastically changed and it just wasn’t Jimmy.
I think we all know Jerry is a problem, but he isn't going to change, so any chance we have to win has to come from improving the talent of the players and coaches.

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
At this point I'm hoping talent + new coach + newness factor = one great run in the next two years. Jerry isn't leaving but with a new coach he always seems to play hands off. So we need the next 2 seasons to be massive runs. Load up and go. We aren't going to have a dynasty under Jerry again but we can win one or two if we get optimal circumstance.

Blackrain

Reaction score
The key to championships , Well lets look back Great coaching HOF Landry and Jimmy , Garrett not in ball park , McCarthy a big step forward just took 5yrs to long to happen Great running game HOF RBs Dorsett and Smith Finally got one of those again in Zeke if he stays on the reservation .

Great Defense with HOF D lineman Lilly, Manster ,Haley We got the Hot BoyZ while they had the real men Sheesh !! True #1 WR that shows up and comes up big in big moments Dosent tap out ,secures the ball keeps his PINKY inbounds crap like that . We used to have guys called the PLAYMAKER and the FASTEST MAN IN THE WORLD when we won championships not I hear footsteps DEZ and Im ok with being out on the biggest play of the game COOPER

We had great Olines Got that now and have had for a while Rayfield Wright, Larry Allen Eric Williams ,in the past Tyron , Martin Big Fred Now . We used to have a great kicking game now well I dont have to expound it sucks
This really isnt rocket science Finally we had the best QBs Captain America and Troy Aikman along with Danny White as back up . As of late We have had the best sports analyst and Golfer along with a guy we drafted in the fourth round as an after thought that we didnt really even want .

We got a coach that is proven capable because he did it before . We have a proven Oline A QB , RB and WR that have shown potential the rest is either under achieving or a question mark

Rockport

AmberBeer
Reaction score
Jerry Jones. I believe we had 15 different starting quarterbacks after Troy Aikman. Then Tony Romo . We came close. But there’s only one constant losing factor in my opinion. And that’s the micromanagement of our owner. I don’t see anything changing until he changes. So you can blame the quarterback you can blame the coach you can blame the team. But Where should the real blame lie. For me it’s at the top that’s Where it all starts. Yes I know he has three rings. It’s something drastically changed and it just wasn’t Jimmy.
Can’t argue with this. Spot on.

visionary

Reaction score

jerry led us to 3 SBs

he should the credit

:omg::muttley: