Chan Gaily has heart attack

traye111

Reaction score
I heard that Chan Gaily had a heart attack playing racketball yesterday at Georgia Tech's rec center. It has been confirmed and I do not know his current condition and sorry I have no link...

JDSmith

Reaction score
Are you sure you're not getting an old story? Because his last heart attack, which was probably 3 weeks ago, also happened when he was playing raquetball. I can't imagine that he's already back to playing again so soon after a heart attack.

Q_the_man

Reaction score
I just heard Babe Ruth just threw a 1 hitter and hit 2 home runs.

Sorry, no link

Parcells

Reaction score
i heard that jerry jones and Daniel snyder are getting married today Parcells is the priest..... Joe gibbs is the ring boy and Clinton portis the flower boy..

SORRY NO LINK :skins: :skins: :skins:

WoodysGirl

U.N.I.T.Y
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Rush 2112 said:
Some people are just naturally funnier than others.

No...you just did it first and the rest are just copycats...:D

What's the saying..."Always imitated, but never duplicated":cool:

JDSmith

Reaction score
This is a tough crowd. I'm going to assume the guy thought he was doing everyone a favor by telling us what he heard.

Everlastingxxx

All Star
Reaction score
traye111 said:
I heard that Chan Gaily had a heart attack playing racketball yesterday at Georgia Tech's rec center. It has been confirmed and I do not know his current condition and sorry I have no link...

Search option > Create new thread asking a very old question

k19

Reaction score
carson.jpg

traye111

Reaction score
Okay, okay...I am truely sorry I posted that. I will do some more research before I post something or I will simply ask the question, :Did any of you hear about yada yada yada before making any statements. Thanks for the education. Peace & much luv to yall too.

k19

Reaction score
seriously though, welcome to the site traye

BrAinPaiNt

Mike Smith aka Backwoods Sexy
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
traye111 said:
Okay, okay...I am truely sorry I posted that. I will do some more research before I post something or I will simply ask the question, :Did any of you hear about yada yada yada before making any statements. Thanks for the education. Peace & much luv to yall too.

Ahh don't worry about it, many people on here are good natured and like to joke around.

BTW...Welcome to the Forum and don't let this ruin it for you. :cool:

joseephuss

Reaction score
This reminds me of an old Saturday Night Live Sketch.

Joe Piscopo: Good evening. I'm Joe Piscopo. This year marks the 20th anniversary of the death of President John F. Kennedy. We've brought together these three people to share with us their members of the day they learned that President Kennedy had been shot. Jim, let's start with you. What were you doing when you heard President Kennedy had been shot?

James Belushi: Well, I was in college and I was walking across the quad to call and this guy runs up and says 'President Kennedy has been shot', so I...

Joe Piscopo: Wait; how old are you?

James Belushi: I'm 26. So anyway, I went looking for a TV and...

Joe Piscopo: Wait a minute. You're telling us you were in college at age 6?
James Belushi: No, I was 19. Anyway...

Joe Piscopo: WAit a minute! You didn't know President Kennedy had been shot until eight years ago?

James Belushi: Well, hey now; you know, I was busy with school and girls and playing sports and stuff and I really wasn't into current events.

Joe Piscopo: I can't beleive this. Mary, when did you find out President Kennedy had been shot?

Mary Gross: Well, Joe; in light of what just happened, I'm ashamed to admit that Jim told me right before the show started.

James Belushi: [Chuckling] What a dork, eh Joe?

Joe Piscopo: I can't beleive this! This was one of the most important events of the 20th century and you people are totally clueless!

Tim Kazurinsky: [Shocked] Wait a minute! President Kennedy is dead? How? When?

Joe Piscopo: Yes! My God, He was shot in Dallas!

Tim Kazurinsky: Oh, no! No! Please, No!

[Begins crying uncontrollably and hanging onto the other guests]
Tim Kazurinsky: President Kennedy is dead!

Joe Piscopo: [Shaking his head] This is Joe Piscopo; good night.

adbutcher

K9NME
Reaction score
joseephuss said:
This reminds me of an old Saturday Night Live Sketch.

Joe Piscopo: Good evening. I'm Joe Piscopo. This year marks the 20th anniversary of the death of President John F. Kennedy. We've brought together these three people to share with us their members of the day they learned that President Kennedy had been shot. Jim, let's start with you. What were you doing when you heard President Kennedy had been shot?

James Belushi: Well, I was in college and I was walking across the quad to call and this guy runs up and says 'President Kennedy has been shot', so I...

Joe Piscopo: Wait; how old are you?

James Belushi: I'm 26. So anyway, I went looking for a TV and...

Joe Piscopo: Wait a minute. You're telling us you were in college at age 6?
James Belushi: No, I was 19. Anyway...

Joe Piscopo: WAit a minute! You didn't know President Kennedy had been shot until eight years ago?

James Belushi: Well, hey now; you know, I was busy with school and girls and playing sports and stuff and I really wasn't into current events.

Joe Piscopo: I can't beleive this. Mary, when did you find out President Kennedy had been shot?

Mary Gross: Well, Joe; in light of what just happened, I'm ashamed to admit that Jim told me right before the show started.

James Belushi: [Chuckling] What a dork, eh Joe?

Joe Piscopo: I can't beleive this! This was one of the most important events of the 20th century and you people are totally clueless!

Tim Kazurinsky: [Shocked] Wait a minute! President Kennedy is dead? How? When?

Joe Piscopo: Yes! My God, He was shot in Dallas!

Tim Kazurinsky: Oh, no! No! Please, No!

[Begins crying uncontrollably and hanging onto the other guests]
Tim Kazurinsky: President Kennedy is dead!

Joe Piscopo: [Shaking his head] This is Joe Piscopo; good night.
classic.