Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Garrett still here?

tenor.gif

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
^^^^^ all those odds are cheating...where is the gut response?

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
Garrett still here?

tenor.gif
then why wouldn't this crowd call off the dogs and get better picks for the new coaching staff?. What possible good could a philly win do other than send us down the draft board in every single round? At this point, I couls see Philly doing that just to laugh at us.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
I'd put it as:

-Odds we beat Philly: I'm feeling good right now, I'd say 75%.

-We're gonna wipe out a Washington team that has nothing to play for, that one's a freebie.

-Wild Card round against San Francisco... I think we have a 20% chance of pulling that game out. If we play 5 times, we pry lose 4 of them.

-Divisional round against Seattle/Green Bay... let's say another 20% there.

-NFC Championship... if the Saints play like they did last night, we have a 10% chance or less of winning that one.

So I'd put the odds at 0.75*1*0.2*0.2*0.1 =... 0.3% chance of the Cowboys going to the Super Bowl.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I'd put it as:

-Odds we beat Philly: I'm feeling good right now, I'd say 75%.

-We're gonna wipe out a Washington team that has nothing to play for, that one's a freebie.

-Wild Card round against San Francisco... I think we have a 20% chance of pulling that game out. If we play 5 times, we pry lose 4 of them.

-Divisional round against Seattle/Green Bay... let's say another 20% there.

-NFC Championship... if the Saints play like they did last night, we have a 10% chance or less of winning that one.

So I'd put the odds at 0.75*1*0.2*0.2*0.1 =... 0.3% chance of the Cowboys going to the Super Bowl.
then...
tumblr_opasjejqye1rheu8no4_r1_540.gifv
Exit stage left even. Done deal...too much difference in nothing. The Eagles would love to give it to us just to gain ground if nothing else.

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
This is why I hate this place so much. They win one dame game and people won't shut up about super bowl this or super bowl that.
I get your rant..I really, really do. However, if Dallas beats the Eagles they have done enough to put them in no mans land. They don't belong there this year. You could read a little better..just saying.:)