Chances of a Cowboys Super Bowl

Beast_from_East

Reaction score
Considering we have won 2 Wildcard games in the last 10 years, I would say the probably of winning the SB is dam near ZERO;)

Undisputed

Reaction score
I'd put it as:

-Odds we beat Philly: I'm feeling good right now, I'd say 75%.

-We're gonna wipe out a Washington team that has nothing to play for, that one's a freebie.

-Wild Card round against San Francisco... I think we have a 20% chance of pulling that game out. If we play 5 times, we pry lose 4 of them.

-Divisional round against Seattle/Green Bay... let's say another 20% there.

-NFC Championship... if the Saints play like they did last night, we have a 10% chance or less of winning that one.

So I'd put the odds at 0.75*1*0.2*0.2*0.1 =... 0.3% chance of the Cowboys going to the Super Bowl.

ex0rqf4.jpg

EST_1986

Reaction score
This is why I hate this place so much. They win one dame game and people won't shut up about super bowl this or super bowl that.
That's just Cowboy fans in general. It's why we're so hated by others.

sjmike

Reaction score
This is why I hate this place so much. They win one dame game and people won't shut up about super bowl this or super bowl that.
I think it's the opposite. If we lose one game, the sky is falling. We are horrible. No business being in the NFL. The only reason there are so many optimistic people this week is because the way we destroyed the Rams. If we had just eked out a win, there wouldn't be any optimism at all. That's how I feel

Jipper

Reaction score
can we maybe win 2 games in a row against teams with winning records first?