Twitter: Changes underneath Garrett?

Cowboys_22

Reaction score
Looks like the FO has been doing some brainstorming...please continue :cool:

cowboyec

Reaction score
That will be the change that saves Garrett this year...........Garrett has more lives than a cat.
unfortunately.
when Jerry compared us to the rams...thats when I knew...he ain't movin' on from JG.
yet.
now...when his deal is up...after '019....maybe...MAYBE.

yimyammer

Reaction score
And how does a coaching staff "self evaluation" work? Does Alexander self-evaluate and then go to Jason and Jerry and say, "You know what? I am not doing a good job so you guys should fire me."

Joking people, relax.

:laugh:

yimyammer

Reaction score
Here we go, rearranging the deck chairs again.

jtz6T37.jpg

CaliStar68

Reaction score
I'ts HOWDY DUDEY TIME!!!!! starring Jason Garret with sidekick "SLAGJAW" Linehan and Old man Jones. Follow their calamity each and every week.

Bob-Lillys-War

Reaction score
We need to self evaluate ...

Self evaluation complete ... conclusion:

'Fire the waterboy.! '

:muttley:

CCBoy

Reaction score
In Linehan's defense, the offensive passing game already was improving over the last four games. With the change in offensive line coach and the addition of Cooper, things well may improve. Now they need to make immediate change and jell.

Kalyan

Reaction score
There isn't a shred of doubt in my mind that the Cowboys are floating this through one of their mouthpieces to start laying the ground work for why, even if this is another disappointing season, Garrett will be retained as coach for 2019.
I believe they are making these changes to hire a new HC for next year

ak47kaehu

Reaction score
And how does a coaching staff "self evaluation" work? Does Alexander self-evaluate and then go to Jason and Jerry and say, "You know what? I am not doing a good job so you guys should fire me."

They commit seppuku......employment wise

Joking people, relax.