Chargers fire GM and Head Coach

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
We should see if we can get Kellen Moore back now and re-install his offense for the stretch run.
giphy.gif

Blackspider214

Reaction score
This is Wade 2010 after the Green Boss loss. No way he was going to survive that. Not after the Jax playoff collapse.

Firing the GM was correct, too. You go out this offseason and attach Kellen Moore to your QB who needs some help. Lmao. Good riddance to Moore.

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
"I want to thank Mike McCarthy who told me that Kellen Moore was the greatest offensive coordinator he ever worked with and he would do laps around the league with a QB like Justin Herbert. Jerry Jones also backed him up and said something about Moore and Garrett being his boys for life. Thanks a lot for the recommendations, burn in hell, my career is over!"

Miller

ARTIST FORMERLY KNOWN AS TEXASFROG
Reaction score
Good! Chargers have always been my fave AFC Team since the Air Coryell days. They always seem to be good enough to be relevant but can’t get over the top. This should have been done after playoffs last year. They have talent

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
I said a couple of weeks ago Brandon Staley wouldn’t make it the entire season. Could see this coming a mile away, especially after last night.