Chargers fire GM and Head Coach

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Chargers fans hoping Kellen Moore gets the HC position ...

giphy.gif

No, no, really.

TheMightyVanHalen

Reaction score
Is this what did it?

Wow. What a horse's booty! I hope Peterson pointed at the scoreboard after he did that.

I didn't know who he was so looked at their roster for a #30. Austin Ekeler. He has 38 combined TD's in 2 seasons. That's stunning for an undrafted RB.

TheCoolFan

Reaction score
Good decision...the GM is probably even more to blame for hiring Staley in the first place. One of the worst HC hires of all time

Motorola

Reaction score
Good! Chargers have always been my fave AFC Team since the Air Coryell days. They always seem to be good enough to be relevant but can’t get over the top. This should have been done after playoffs last year. They have talent
Chargers were relevant the last half of the 2000s decade (five AFC West Titles 2004-09, five playoff appearances, one AFC Championship game).
14 years since (2010-23) ___only two 10+ win seasons, no AFC West titles, three postseasons resulting in 2 divisional round and 1 wildcard losses.

Last edited:

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
Paving the way to trade for Bill Bellicheat in the offseason.

They'll learn soon enough though....Bill Bellicheat without Tom Brady, isn't quote as good as Bill Bellicheat WITH Tom Brady.

2nd rd pick

bigdnlaca

Reaction score
I think when the Chargers sent that post on X trolling that they finally scored, that was the writing on the wall.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Hmmm….Brandon Staley was 24-24 in nearly 3 years and was fired. Jason Garrett was 24-24 in his first 3 full seasons here. And we had 6 more seasons with him, lol.

^
Jerry Jones on Jason Garrett.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
Why are fans assuming Belichick will continue coaching after he and the Pats part ways?

CTcowboy203

Reaction score
If spanos will pay, the chargers will be a desirable coaching destination in the offseason for prospective coaches…qb in place, warm weather, some talent on the team.

Nickyd2208

Reaction score
I'm seeing Brian Flores DC for the Vikings is being named their interim head coach h.