Chargers fire GM and Head Coach

stiletto

Reaction score
I said a couple of weeks ago Brandon Staley wouldn’t make it the entire season. Could see this coming a mile away, especially after last night.
Dude should've been fired 5 or 6 games ago. They are also dumb if they make Kellen Moore HC. He kind of helped Staley get fired. Their offense looked like garbage with Herbert.

slick325

Reaction score
Rough way to go out. 63-21 to a division rival with an interim HC and didn't score a point the week before destroying your team. Yikes!

Let the speculation begin regarding the next GM and HC. I think this is a good spot for the Hoodie to make a new home should he be out in New England.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Dude should've been fired 5 or 6 games ago. They are also dumb if they make Kellen Moore HC. He kind of helped Staley get fired. Their offense looked like garbage with Herbert.
Many were disgruntled with Staley entering the season after they blew a 27 point lead in the playoffs to Jacksonville. I don’t see them making Kellen Moore the next HC. I’ll be surprised if they make him the interim HC. This is only his first season with the Chargers, and I think they want him concentrating on running the offense.

JayFord

Reaction score
the raiders scored all of 46 points 4 games prior and that includes losing 3-0

they score 63 points...63!!! no no no you have to be relieved of your duties they made the right call

the chargers have more than enough talent to challenge for the afc west this year with the chiefs not being as good as they used to be at 8-5 the chargers should be right there with em

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Kinda what happened to Garrett in NY,,, gotta be careful which organization you join, the HC might take you down with him.

Praxit

Reaction score
.. having a 60 burger dropped on you

Sure will stir things up.