Chargers have cut WR/KR Jacoby Jones

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Which brings me to the question, "why the hell is Beasely out there returning punts when Lucky is on the sideline? Does Lucky have Fumble-itis? Muff's Disease?"

The Cowboys are tying to prevent from screwing up a young player with too much pressure like the Niners did with the Rugby player that had 3 fumbles on 8 punt returns.

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Which brings me to the question, "why the hell is Beasely out there returning punts when Lucky is on the sideline? Does Lucky have Fumble-itis? Muff's Disease?"

You mean the same Lucky Whitehead who took a hand off, ran laterally around a huge hole upfield to run into a tackler at the sideline last week? That guy stopped two consecutive series against the Seahawks.

I don't wonder why he doesn't play more. I wonder why he's on the roster.

Carson

Reaction score
The chargers have a whopping total of one return yard all year. Yes, one.

Not sure if jones is still returning punts, but man.

bark

Reaction score
You mean the same Lucky Whitehead who took a hand off, ran laterally around a huge hole upfield to run into a tackler at the sideline last week? That guy stopped two consecutive series against the Seahawks.

Glad I'm not the only one that noticed. Dude had a hole you drive a Mac truck thru and ran right to the tackler

Reaction score

That sure doesn't sound like the guy they drafted and impressed people in the off-season,,, don't remember him running to darkness before either. It's gotta be something that's keeping him off the field though, because The Beez is not a punt returner.

RunDMC

Reaction score
We aren't cutting Cole.

Beasley is TRASH. Needs everything to be perfect for him to succeed. Absolutely disgraceful and inexcusable. Is it too much to ask for the dude to make a ******* play? He has ZERO catches in back to back weeks. He has been beyond bad. He's small, obviously hasn't done a good enough job with his routes and getting separation, any kind of physical contact, and he wilts. Whoever made the decision to make Brice Butler inactive should be FIRED today. He is a way better reciever than Cole Scrubley. Can't believe we chose to re-sign that bum over a far superior player in D-Harris.

Last edited:

chagus

Reaction score
Beasley is TRASH. Needs everything to be perfect for him to succeed. Absolutely disgraceful and inexcusable. Is it too much to ask for the dude to make a ******* play? He has ZERO catches in back to back weeks. He has been beyond bad. He's small, obviously hasn't done a good enough job with his routes and getting separation, any kind of physical contact, and he wilts. Whoever made the decision to make Brice Butler inactive should be FIRED today. He is a way better reciever than Cole Scrubley. Can't believe we chose to re-sign that bum over a far superior player in D-Harris.

...and now Beasley has been given the coveted "bum" label as well. LOL!

RunDMC

Reaction score
...and now Beasley has been given the coveted "bum" label as well. LOL!

What else do you call a guy who hasn't caught a pass in a month? Even T-Will as frustrating as he has been has made plays. Dez even while he was clearly not himself due to conditioning made a play. I mean good lord have mercy. A disgrace. An absolute disgrace that we didn't re-sign such a solid all around player like Dwayne.

wilfred

Reaction score
As someone stated above, San Diego brought him with the same idea of good returner. Now they are like last in the league in returns. That's why they cut him. I remember him being pretty good, don't know what happened. I wish I could say bring him and our coaches and scheme will work for him. But you know how that goes coaching wise lol.

65fastback2plus2

Reaction score

nope...beasely has those locked up lol

chagus

Reaction score
What else do you call a guy who hasn't caught a pass in a month? Even T-Will as frustrating as he has been has made plays. Dez even while he was clearly not himself due to conditioning made a play. I mean good lord have mercy. A disgrace. An absolute disgrace that we didn't re-sign such a solid all around player like Dwayne.

I know Its frustrating. You have a valid point.

ShiningStar

Reaction score
When the Cowboys need players, best we find us some "meh" Sign him up, you know our creedo, if he dont play for the silver and blue, make him part of the silver and blue"