Chargers have cut WR/KR Jacoby Jones

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The more I think about it....Something doesn't seem right. Why is he available after they placed Keelen Allen on the IR today? Maybe he thought he was in line for more reps on offense...then they told him....nope. Just my speculation:cool:

Only 9 KO returns in 8 games isn't worth a WR spot when they have to replace 150+ targets

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
The chargers have a whopping total of one return yard all year. Yes, one.

Not sure if jones is still returning punts, but man.

They have 1 net yard on 9 punt returns split between JJones and KAllen.

JJones had 193 KO yards and BOliver had 197 KO yards.

Now all 3 are gone from the roster. I guess AGates will do the returns.

bark

Reaction score
Beasley is TRASH. Needs everything to be perfect for him to succeed. Absolutely disgraceful and inexcusable. Is it too much to ask for the dude to make a ******* play? He has ZERO catches in back to back weeks. He has been beyond bad. He's small, obviously hasn't done a good enough job with his routes and getting separation, any kind of physical contact, and he wilts. Whoever made the decision to make Brice Butler inactive should be FIRED today. He is a way better reciever than Cole Scrubley. Can't believe we chose to re-sign that bum over a far superior player in D-Harris.

Beasley will look miraculously better once 9 gets back.
For the record, he was WIDE open on that last drive vs Seattle for a catch that would have taken us well into field goal range .
It's not that he can't get open , it's the dude trying to get him the ball. Good explanation of this in strum's decoding thread

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
Beasley is TRASH. Needs everything to be perfect for him to succeed. Absolutely disgraceful and inexcusable. Is it too much to ask for the dude to make a ******* play? He has ZERO catches in back to back weeks. He has been beyond bad. He's small, obviously hasn't done a good enough job with his routes and getting separation, any kind of physical contact, and he wilts. Whoever made the decision to make Brice Butler inactive should be FIRED today. He is a way better reciever than Cole Scrubley. Can't believe we chose to re-sign that bum over a far superior player in D-Harris.

I see your back on McFadden, wonder how long it'll be before you flip flop on Beasley too

RunDMC

Reaction score
Beasley will look miraculously better once 9 gets back.
For the record, he was WIDE open on that last drive vs Seattle for a catch that would have taken us well into field goal range .
It's not that he can't get open , it's the dude trying to get him the ball. Good explanation of this in strum's decoding thread

More excuses. MAKE A PLAY.

MAKE ONE JUST ONE.

Williams has been playing with these scrubs for a month and at least he's made a few plays.

This bum Beasley can't even manage to record one catch and two games.

I mean you talk about lack of production and ineptitude.

RunDMC

Reaction score
I see your back on McFadden, wonder how long it'll be before you flip flop on Beasley too
At least McFadden has produced. At least he's done something. At least he's given us something. It's clear McFadden just needed more opportunities. A shame he wasn't starting from the get go. That incompetent bafoon Garrett kept going with that moron Randle.

TheDallasDon

AegonTheConqueror-Now bend the knee
Reaction score
At least McFadden has produced. At least he's done something. At least he's given us something. It's clear McFadden just needed more opportunities. A shame he wasn't starting from the get go. That incompetent bafoon Garrett kept going with that moron Randle.

That my point, as soon as they do good again, you'll play like you never said they're trash

bark

Reaction score
More excuses. MAKE A PLAY.

MAKE ONE JUST ONE.

Williams has been playing with these scrubs for a month and at least he's made a few plays.

This bum Beasley can't even manage to record one catch and two games.

I mean you talk about lack of production and ineptitude.

Ok dude.
Carry on and btw you do know we have a rant zone here on the cowboy forum right?

RunDMC

Reaction score
That my point, as soon as they do good again, you'll play like you never said they're trash

I openly acknowledge I was wrong about McFadden and he just needed opportunities and I'll openly acknowledge I was wrong about Beasley if he actually starts producing. We shall see.

conner01

Reaction score
Which brings me to the question, "why the hell is Beasely out there returning punts when Lucky is on the sideline? Does Lucky have Fumble-itis? Muff's Disease?"

The same reason Harris didn't return punts early his first year