Chargers HC Anthony Lynn comments on Jerry Jones, Lynn was hospitalized in 2005 *MERGE*

CWR

Reaction score
The point is 30 other NFL teams choose not for their owner to be GM.

Unless of course you believe Jerrys ways provides us our best opportunity to win serving as GM?

I cant go that far, but I am comfortable with our current path and expect us to build upon last year. If for any reason that doesn't happen the first place I will look is likely at the head coach, and at that point I will expect Jerry to do what needs be done.

mcduff

Reaction score
About 10 years ago, Jerry Jones' private plane picked up/brought back, at the McKinney airport, a young man and his family, from Celina, to fly them to MD Anderson in Houston, for a series cancer treatments. Never heard a word about it unless you knew...and by the way, despite very bad odds, that young man is alive, well, and cancer free. Thanks Mr. Jones..

PA Cowboy Fan

Reaction score
So they are getting better results but yet are still dysfunctional?
Seems to me they aren't all that dysfunctional if better results occur.
Well ok then.
Don't really know what better results? We've been through this before. We were in the playoffs in 2006, 2007 and 2009. Even won a playoff game in there. And then we were supposed to be SB contenders and what did we get? 6-10 and then three straight 8-8 finishes. Then in 2014 we had a good year and the following year we were supposed to build on then. I believe we ended up 4-12. So I want to see us actually do something before I give anyone credit.

G2

Taco Engineer
Reaction score
What the story doesn't tell you is that Chuck Norris was there 5 minutes before Jerry.

Kaiser

Reaction score
What the story doesn't tell you is that Chuck Norris was there 5 minutes before Jerry.

Ten minutes until we get a 40 page thread titled "Chuck Norris comments on Jerry Jones signing Dak Prescott"

Reactions: G2

Diehardblues

Reaction score
He's all about winning. He wants to win more than any of us. He simply believes that Garrett is capable of leading the team to the Super Bowl. Unlike most fans, he understands there are many variables, one of them luck, that goes into winning a SB. I do think he was close to firing Garrett last year after the 3-5 start but he didn't and Garrett bailed himself out finishing 7-1 with a playoff win. He'll have to prove it again this year though.
Jerry only wants to win his way. Garrett just provides a puppet for Jerry to take more of the credit if they reach their goals.